-10-[ON HIATUS]

"YAY SLEEPOVER!"

"YAY SLEEPOVER!"

"W-what the hell?!" You opened your eyes looking around. You were no longer in a hospital room, nor did you have a back brace. Nor were you filing a lawsuit against the boys who did this to you. Instead you were walking down the street with a backpack and duffle bag, Gon to your left and Killua to your right.

"What? we're going to my house for a sleep over." Killua said seeing you stop in your tracks. "S-sleep over! I need to be in the hospital! My back!" You cried.

"Silly goose! This book is episodic! We always return to the status quo!"

"The Fuck is Gon talking about?" You asked looking over to the dark haired boy who held an empty smile. "No clue! But he's the one who wanted to have a sleepover, you agreed to it and we're going to my house because it's the biggest and you two hate me!" Killua said to you. "A sleepover!? Why would I agree to a sleepover with you lot-"

"We're here!"

"BITCH THAT AIN'T A HOUSE THATS A WHOLE MANSION!" You yelled pointed upwards at the giant gates.

"THE HELL YOU LIVE ON A WHOLE ASS VOLCANO AND YOU OUT HERE TAKING MY MONEY?!" You yelled at Killua. His cheeks got a little red brushing some hair behind his ears. "Yeah! So what? My family's wealthy... Don't mention it, it's embarrassing." Killua said.

"WHAT'S EMBARRASSING IS YOU NOT BEING ABLE TO PAY ME MY TWENTY DOLLARS BACK BUT YOU LIVE IN A WHOLE MANSION ON A VOLCANO!" You screamed. Killua and Gon ignored you both as Killua got buzzed into the mansion. You walked up the pathway filled with leaves and trees.  "Where's your house?" You asked not being able to see much over the gates and trees.

"Well I usually take the helicopter over to the house... but I like the walk I get to walk past the basket ball court-"

"HOLD UP HELICOPTER AND BASKET BALL COURT!?"

"And the tennis court, volleyball court, badminton court, the golf course, soccer field, football field, baseball field, swimming pool, aquarium, water park, our private beach with a submarine, the rollercoasters, The IKEA, petting zoo and the pit full of money we like to set on fire sometimes."

"HU-"

"And the launch pad for our rocket if we want to go visit our mansion on the moon."

"ON THE MOON-"

"Be quiet! It's embarrassing!"

"KNOCK! KNOCK!" Gon yelled as somehow you were at the mansion's door already. "No! We can't just change the subject! He got a mansion on the moon and he won't pay me my-"

"Hello children."

You looked up and opening the door was Illumi with his large fish eyes staring down at the three of you. "I knew you were coming." Illumi said not blinking.