-2-

~~~~~~

~~~~~~

You opened your locker and zipped down your backpack beginning to fill your locker with your supplies and books.

Math, history, biology... where's my English bo-

"Fresh meat~?"

You turned to face a male. He had pinkish reddish hair that was pulled back and gelled and was TALL. He had golden yellow hues and a smirk on his face. Pale skin and two heart earrings hanging on his ears. He was looking through your English book leaning on the lockers next to yours.

"English one? So you are fresh meat then~? A first year cutie~? Oh I remember now, you're the transfer student." He said leaning over you. You looked at him your cheeks red as he was handsome you couldn't deny.

"Am I correct~?"

"I-I-I-"

"I-I-I- seem to have you shuttering dear~" he said smiling amused by you. He closed your book with a smile holding it above your head just out of reach if you tried to grab it. "What's your name~?" He asked looking down at you and licking his lips.

You shook in his presence. He was so intimating, you quivered as he only came closer tilting your chin up with his thumb.

"What's wrong baby girl~ talk to me sweetheart~" he said with a fake pout.

You continued to shake and stammer not knowing what to say, your face hotter as he was so close you felt him on your neck.

"Your shaking as if I'm some twenty eight year old clown chasing after twelve year old boys~"

"W-what?"

The male laughed now pulling back away from you and patting your head with a closed eye smile. "What a good little first year~"

"Stop scaring the local first years Hisoka."

Coming from the shadows was a male with long black hair a, golden pin shaped hair clip in his hair.He stood pretty stiff now his black eyes looking at you and then Hisoka pushing the red head off from the side of you.

"Ahh~You're no fun Illu-chan~."

The male dubbed 'Illu-chan' then came forward towards you. His face stiff and his eyes scary before he handed you a.

Whistle...?

"If he comes near you again just give it a blow."