-7-

———————

———————

"Owwww!"

You touched your throbbing red ear. While walking into the school gates whining.

"Told my parents I didn't want to come to school today! But they ignored me! Go get your education they said, oh Hisoka's a nice boy they said."

"LIKE SHUT UP HE WAS LEGITIMATELY IN MY LOCKER-"

"Oof!"

"Oww!"

You fell to the ground and so did the person you walked into. Opening your eyes you saw a small girl, she had big pretty eyes and wearing a school uniform. Her hair was pulled back with three big hair ties on each side and looked messy. Her nose was dribbling as well.

"A-Ah I'm sorry for walking into you... ahh! my glasses! C-can you find them for me?" She spoke softly now patting on the ground before picking up her walking stick. You noticed how her eyes didn't follow her hand.

I walked into a blind girl?! I'm an asshole

"Ahh! No! It was my fault! I'm sorry I wasn't looking where I was going and trampled you!"

"No it's alright! I wasn't looking where I was going I'm sorry!"

You can't look where you're going!

You shakily placed the girl's glasses into her hands and now she opened them putting them on.

"Ahh... that's better... I can see your blurry outline! Ooo-o you're pretty!" She said smiling holding her cheeks and blushing a little. "Oh... um thank you?" You said taking the complement as you took it the girl wasn't completely blind...just really blind.

"Oh! Sorry for not introducing myself! I'm Komugi! First year and leader of the Gungi club! Nice to meet you!" She said bowing in front of you. "Ah you don't have to bow!" You said to her as she quickly picked herself up. "Oh sorry!"

"Ah... I'm reader, a first year and... I'm not in a club."

"Ehh? You're not in a club? But every first year needs to be in a club!" She told you. "Ohhh! You're the transfer student! You should join the Gungi club! Me and my brother are good at it!" She said with a sweet smile sucking up some dribble that was coming from her nose.

"Well I don't want to be late! I-I'll see you!" Komugi said before waving and walking away.

Straight into a pole.