-4-

~~~~~

~~~~~

"Sorry Killua-san. I didn't mean to embarrass you, but in turn you did cause me to choke. Here's some chocolate. Your welcome- Reader-chan."

Canary read the note over then looked over to you to see if you were serious. You were. She cringed lightly before sighing rubbing the back of her neck. "Well... at least you're honest?" Canary asked shrugging handing you back the note. "Choco robos? That child's candy?" Canary asked.

"Ah it was the only thing they had in the store." You said taking back the candy box back that was designed like a robot. A big red bow wrapped around its neck. "He should be grateful I got the big sized one for him... granted it was the only one in the store." You whispered.

"Oh girl he's not going to think your serious." Canary chuckled now opening her locker and getting her books for the day.

You put the robot shaped candy in your bag along with the note before going to open your locker. '4, 20, 69'

"Oh it's already open?"

You smiled unlocking your locker going to go get your book but you felt something... fleshy?

"Oooooh my sweet baby girl~ you don't know how long I've been waiting for you."

"HISOKA! HOW DID YOU FIT IN THERE?!" You screamed jumping back as you were scared shitless. The man put out one of his long legs and crawled out of your locker and pounced on top of you pinning you down to the floor, holding a bouquet of flowers for you. "Here take them my love~ I've been thinking about you all day and night baby girl~ so I got into your locker and waited for you all morning! And after school I'm going to follow you home and meet my future parents in law~"

As he talked his hand began to pet your face his smile on his face got even wider. His tongue seeping out of his mouth. "CANARY!!" You squealed using your hand to push his face off of yours his tongue too close to your face for comfort. You reached at your chest for your whistle but.

"Looking for this~?" You didn't even notice when he took it off of you but he had. He held it in between his fingers and dangled it above your head. He laughed looking at your scared shitless expression.

"Ooohh... keep making that face~ it's turning me on~."

"EWWW! CANARY! HELPP!"

"GIRL! IVE NEVER SEEM HIM LIKE THAT BEFORE! YOU AWAKENED A WHOLE DIFFERENT TYPE OF CRAZY!" Canary screamed scared herself.

"SCHWING~"

"Ahh! But the school hallway isn't appropriate~ baby girl follow me to the bathroom~ it's got a window view~" Hisoka purred lifting you up above his head and over his shoulder. "CANARY! CALL THE POLICE!" You screamed out wiggling and trying to get out of his grasp reaching out to your friend but Hisoka already began to walk away with you.