Wattpad Original
There is 1 more free part

Chapter 5....

"I did not!"

"Yes you did. I remember that quite clearly."

"Oh god." I covered my face with my hands, briefly remembering the incident Mason was talking about. "Not my fault your sister pushed me to drink!"

"Yeah but she didn't make you take your clothes off." I cringe at the reminder of what my first time drinking was like. It was in high school my junior year and for some reason I felt like I had to keep up with everyone, not even thinking about the fact that I've never had a single taste of alcohol before. Before I knew it I was drunk off my ass.

I don't really remember what happened but I heard all about the next day. Apparently I thought it would be fun to take my clothes off and jump into the pool...in December. Mason was thankfully there to stop me from jumping in the pool and making a fool of myself. If he hadn't been there to stop me I wasn't sure what would have happened. Of course Heather was no help as she was just as drunk as I was.

"Do you remember anything from that night?" I shook my head at his question.

"I barely remember taking my clothes off, anything after that is a blur. I don't think I properly thanked you for that night."

"No big deal." He shrugged.

"But it was if you hadn't showed up..." I shook my head. "Thanks again, you know 11 years later."

I took another bite of my waffle as Mason watched me from across the table.

"What?" I asked around my mouthful, being completely unladylike.

"Do you know you make a sound when you eat?" I looked at him confused. "You make a sound like this." Mason closed his mouth a let out a low 'mmm' sound, close to a moan.

I choked at the sound, the rest of my waffle going down the wrong pipe. I coughed while shaking my head. Of course all Mason did was sit there watching me choke and turn red with a smug look on his face.

"I do not make that sound!"

"Yeah you do." I felt my eyes go wide. Oh god no. "You only do it once in awhile but its there."

From the smirk pulling at his lips I knew he wasn't lying. The fact that I made an almost moaning sound when I ate...and no one has told me before. Oh god that's humiliating.

"Why have you never told me before!" I hissed, covering my burning cheeks with my hands. Mason just shrugged. "I'm never eating in public again." I muttered. "Never again."

"It's not that bad and it's not even that loud."

"I hate you." I mumbled which just made him laugh.

"You have nothing to be embarrassed about Sam. It's not bad its actually cute." If my cheeks could get any redder. I didn't say anything as I shoved the final bite of my waffle in my mouth, making sure no sounds came out of my throat when I did so.

"So what else do you have to do today?" Mason asked, thankfully changing the subject.

"Um, meet the band for their practice, get Heather's dress and the guy's tuxes. Oh and check with the manager of the hotel to make sure we are still set for tomorrow." I listed off, mentally going through my list.

"How are you suppose to get this done all by yourself? Where is the wedding planner?"

"Heather didn't want one." I shrugged. A wedding planner would have been nice so all the responsibility wouldn't have been put on my shoulders, but Heather didn't want some random stranger doing it. They don't know me. Her exact words.

"You do realize that's not right. You are only one person."

"I can't say no to Heather, you know how it is." I never could say no to Heather. Even when we were younger I couldn't say no when she flashed me those blue eyes or megawatt smile. It was one of the reasons we got in trouble a few times.