Prefences : "How You Met"

PREFENCES
" HOW YOU MET "

INCLUDED:
Barry Allen, Cisco Ramon, Caitlin Snow, Iris West, Wally West, Julian Albert

BARRY ALLEN

"Hey, Barry. Pick up my phone for me? I'm kinda preoccupied." Cisco called out to his friend, who had been lounging around behind the control panel of the lab, throwing a stress ball up and down.

Barry looked over to Cisco, where he was tinkering away with an upgrade for his Flash suit, before shrugging, and looking down at the phone which was blaring a ringtone of the 'Ghostbusters' theme song. The phone showed the name 'Y/n ❤️', and a picture of Cisco and a girl at Comic Con as the background.

Slightly confused, and fully intrigued, Barry picked up the phone, accepting the call.

"Hey, Cisco! How's my best boy?" You exclaimed as soon as you stopped hearing the dialing tones.

He raised his eyebrows while looking over at the other man, who looked up at him expectantly, wanting to know who it was on the other end of the line.

"Um . . . actually, this is Barry on his phone." He told you sheepishly.

"Oh, hi. I've heard a lot of good things about you! Can I speak to Cisco for a moment?" You asked kindly, the sound of your voice easy on Barry's ears. He couldn't help but smile slightly when he answered your query.

"Sure." With that, he passed the phone off to his friend, who put his tool down and took it, grinning upon realizing that it was you.

Barry watched his actions with pinched eyebrows, contemplating if he was in a secret relationship that he hadn't told Barry or the team about. He was tilting his head at the thought alone.

Once he zoned back in, Cisco's phone was discarded on the tool tray, and he was back to working on his project.

"Who's (Y/n)?" He questioned curiously, going to stand next to the engineer.

The side of Cisco's lips tugged at your mentioning. "A friend." He indulged. "My best friend."

"That explains the heart next to her name." Barry observed, leaning against the counter next to Cisco.

"What?" He looked up at Barry with a questioning smile. "You thought I had a secret girlfriend or something?" He laughed at the thought of dating you. Not because there was anything bad about you (no, in fact; you were intelligent, hilarious, and beautiful), but because you'd been his best friend for countless years, and it would be way too weird.