INTRO!

KEANU.
INTRODUCTION!

Under this Introduction, will be sub-headers in each fandom as I release chapters! That's where you can request for that specific show/book/ or movie.

If a book or show hasn't come up yet that you'd like to see included, comment it here and I'll tell you if I will do it or not.

If you are interested in the Avengers or X-men, I have separate (preferences and) imagines books for those on my account, and will not be doing them here (though I will write for the greater Marvel universe)! Be warned, I started my Avengers one at 13 so the writing does get better as it progresses.

*SHOWS/BOOKS/MOVIES I AM CURRENTLY WORKING ON/ HAVE PUBLISHED:

Harry Potter Universe, Criminal Minds, Narnia, Percy Jackson and the Heroes of Olympus, Lord of the Rings and the Hobbit, Stranger Things, the greater MCU, various 80s and 90s movies and shows, etc.

**SHOWS/BOOKS/MOVIES I AM WILLING TO WRITE FOR:

Miss Peregrines Home for Peculiar Children, the Maze Runner, Doctor Who, Star Wars (all), Star Trek (all), the Flash, Gotham, That 70s Show, Westworld, the 100, Jurassic Park/World, Dare Devil, Deadpool, Umbrella Academy, etc.

*Under the sub-headers for these shows, I will provide a list of characters I write for. Some characters I would prefer not to write for various reasons. I'm willing to write about guys, girls and gender non-conforming characters!

**This list is not complete by any means. If you are curious if I enjoy a piece of media and would write for it, feel free to ask me (where it is highlighted in the Introduction)!

KEEP IN MIND:

1. I don't write about real life people, only characters.

2. Ships are suggestible but I might not accept them.

3. Polyamory can be an option.

4. Please come with a proper idea of what you want, even if it's something simple! For instance don't just request 'Person A being cute with their gf', instead suggest a scenario, plot, or something you want to happen.

5. Please be patient because I'm a huge procrastinator with anxiety, but I do genuinely enjoy doing this, and I'd like to improve my writing skills along the way.

6. You can request AUs and in-universe imagines.

And that should be it! Happy requesting and reading.