𝚇𝚇𝚅𝙸

‼️ SMUT CHAPTER SORRY NOT SORRY‼️

‼️and homophobic language used, read at your own discretion, for reference and to save people attacking me, i am gay so don't worry about me using the f-slur and not being from that group<3‼️

"jade..?" perrie whispered. "wake up." she shook her sleeping girlfriend. jade groaned opened her eyes slowly.

"happy birthday baby!" perrie yelled. jade looked at her in confusion, "what?" the blonde questioned.

"oh yeah it's the 26th." jade chuckled.

"how can you forget it's your birthday!?"

"my mind just went blank, that's all."

"well i made you breakfast and we are going out in a bit so be ready."

"thank you babygirl." jade smiled, pulling the blonde into her lap and kissing her sweetly. perrie pulled away, licking her lips and placing the tray of food on her own lap so if was infront if jade.

"shower?" the brunette smirked after finishing her meal. perrie nodded and grinned. jade pulled off her boxers and calvin klein bra and got in first, turning on the steaming water and letting it run down her body. perrie watched in admiration.

"you gettin' in or just gonna watch?" jade smirked. perrie pulled her pyjama bottoms and jade's shirt off, leaving her nude. she climbed in next to jade and was pulled into a searing kiss. perrie pulled away and dropped to her knees, taking jade's member in her small hand.

"pez- stop teasing." she groaned.

perrie wrapped her lips around the head and slowly started to go further down the length. jade held perrie's hair and pushed her hips to meet perrie's movements.

"oh god- baby i-" jade groaned loudly. perrie moaned around jade's member and the vibrations shook through jade and knocked something in her brain. jade realeased into perrie's mouth and watched as perrie swallowed the majority of it, some dribbling down her chin. perrie wiped her lips and licked the rest off her thumb.

"jesus christ." jade heaved. perrie giggled and kissed jade again.

"we need to be quick, we have to go soon." perrie grabbed her shampoo and started wash her blonde locks.

20 minutes later they were both getting out of the shower when they realised - there were no towels.

"your fault." jade huffed and smirked at perrie.

"me? you were last in the room!" she frowned.

"go get some." jade smiled.

"but they are in the landing cupboardddd." she dragged, pouting.

"jes and leigh won't be bothered, just go." jade smacked her bum. perrie snuck out of the room, glaring at jade and walking into the hall to the cupboard. she pulled out two towels and started to run back to their room when-

"oh my god!" leigh screamed. jesy ran out panicking.

"what? what happened babe are you okay- oh my god." jesy yelled.

"what are you doing!" they cackled.

perrie flushed red and stuttered on her words.