Inspiration

Inspiration Videos:

𝕀𝕗 𝕚 𝕜𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕕 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕪𝕠𝕦 - 𝔸𝕝𝕖𝕔 𝔹𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕒𝕞𝕚𝕟

ℍ𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 - ℂ𝕠𝕟𝕒𝕟 𝔾𝕣𝕒𝕪

𝕀 ℂ𝕒𝕟'𝕥 𝔻𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕕𝕖 - 𝕊𝕔𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕠𝕣 𝕊𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤

ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕕𝕦𝕔𝕖𝕣 𝕄𝕒𝕟 - 𝕃𝕪𝕟 𝕃𝕒𝕡𝕚𝕕

𝕃𝕚𝕟𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕒 ℍ𝕠𝕠𝕜 - ℝ𝕚𝕔𝕜𝕪 𝕄𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕘𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕣𝕪

Inspiration Images:

Inspiration books/stories:

𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕚𝕣𝕝 𝕎𝕙𝕠 𝕎𝕒𝕤 𝕊𝕦𝕡𝕡𝕠𝕤𝕖𝕕 𝕋𝕠 𝔻𝕚𝕖 - 𝔸𝕡𝕣𝕚𝕝 ℍ𝕖𝕟𝕣𝕪

𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕚𝕣𝕝 𝕀 𝕌𝕤𝕖𝕕 𝕋𝕠 𝔹𝕖 - 𝔸𝕡𝕣𝕚𝕝 ℍ𝕖𝕟𝕣𝕪

ℍ𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕠, 𝕀 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕒 𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕪𝕠𝕦 - 𝕞𝕪 𝕠𝕨𝕟 𝕦𝕟𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕤𝕙𝕖𝕕 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪

What does this mean?

Up above is basically is all of my inspiration for this story. The videos are all songs that have inspired me what the characters should do and what they should act like. If you listen closely to the lyrics, it would relate to the plot of the story. I wanted to use the crazy and psycho meanings pf each song to relate to the story. I wanted to use the love and hatred of each song so the characters have meaning in their words and actions. I wanted to give a controlling and powerful vibe towards Lewis and a crazy for love vibe for Lili (small spoiler). I don't want the characters to feel like they just want each other, i want to make it seem lile they need each other. They need to be with one another, they will do anything to have each other. The image above is a picture drawn by me of Circus Baby from Sister Location. Baby reminds me of a caring person, even though i don't know her full story she seems like a sad person trapped inside of a body that is not hers. She is giving me sad, crazy vibes that i want for my main character. The books i listed that are by April Henry are my favorite books. I love the plots and the way the story escalated, I want my story to do the same. I want my story to grab your attention and to keep it. I want you to read my story with a questioning look on your face. One day i hope this wattpad story becomes a book and has many readers. That's why all of the above inspired me. I want to write a thrilling story and i hope one day it becomes famous. I don't care if i make money off of this or not, i just want somebody, or someone im general to read it...even if its one person.

Thank you for reading this page and i hope you scroll down. On the next page is a cast of the people who will be in the beginning of the story. Again thank you so much. Please vote my story and i hope you have a great day or night.