Twenty-One Questions

Mila's POV

Friday. It was Friday today. Two more days till we have to leave. Till I would have to leave this place. Leave Tyler. I was not wanting to get out of bed today. Instead I tried to stay in bed for as long and as late as I could and have a lazy day. But my dream was soon cut short when Bree burst through my room door and started looking through my suitcase. What is with everyone always coming in my room. "Uhm, good morning Bree. Oh good morning Mila, how are you? I'm good thanks, how about you? Oh I'm very well, could I scratch in your bag and take something to wear? Oh sure you can, I mean, what's mine is yours after all" I argued with myself pretending that that's the conversation we would have had if my friend had actual manners. When she kept rummaging through my bag, I climbed out of bed and stood behind her. "Bree, what are you looking for?" I asked her.

"I need something to wear Mila. I have nothing. Tate has nothing which is surprising cause she brought like twenty bags, and now from the looks of it, neither do ... oooooo" she stopped talking as she pulled one of my jumpsuits out of my bag. "This is it" she said, scanning the piece of clothing as she held it in the air. She walked away into my bathroom and shut the door. A few minutes later she came out wearing my clothes. She walked towards me while straightening the jumpsuit. "How do I look?" she asked, with her arms stretched outwards and doing a little twirl.

"You look rather good in my clothes. But are you sure you want to wear that? People might just mistake you for a girly girl" I replied sarcastically earning an eye roll from her.

"Oh yeah, sorry. Do you mind if I wear this? Austin is taking me out on a date" she said. I looked at her and smiled innocently, knowing exactly that he planned to take her out today.

"Well you look great, all you need is some good jewelry and shoes" I said, pointing to her ears and feet as I said what she still needed.

"Yeah, I plan to wear a pair of sandals and my gold studs" she said, looking down at her outfit, before walking out the door. "Thanks Mila" I heard her shout from the hallway.

I decided to get dressed as well. I walked into my bathroom and took a shower. I've been showering morning and night, which is more than usual since I've been here. I turned off the tap and climbed out of the shower. After brushing and flossing my teeth, I walked back to my room. The sun was out today, almost as if there was no storm at all last night. I decided to wear a cute black summery dress which had white and yellow daisies on them and paired it with my black Dr Marten boots. I put my hair in a braided bun, put on my necklace, a few spritz of perfume and I was good to go. I decided that instead of sitting home today, I'd do a bit more exploring in the city. I wanted to find a good coffee shop and have some breakfast. I grabbed my purse and exited my room, only to bump into a hard yet toned obstruction, causing me to tumble backwards from the impact. "Oh my gosh Mila, I'm so sorry. Are you okay?" Tyler apologized while grabbing my arm to steady me.

"Oh, hey Tyler. Yeah I'm okay, you?" 

"Yeah, I was just about to knock on your door"

"Well that makes one of you" I said, referring to earlier when Bree just barged into my room.

"What?" he asked, confusion taking over his features.

"Nothing. What did you need?" I asked, laughing a little. I was currently scanning his outfit from head to toe. He was wearing a plain black T-shirt which complimented his toned body quite perfectly. He also wore a checked slim fit dress pants which stopped just above his ankles and his Airforce 1's. He looked so good.

"Mila?" he said, breaking me out of my trance. My eyes shot up to meet his.

"What?" I asked, clearly not hearing what he had said due to checking him out.