30- 𝔏𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔖𝔥𝔬𝔱

RECAP

Their disproval gives me an idea...

I hurry up and finish breakfast and then turn to them.

"I have someone in mind anyways", I say with a smirk.

I run up the stairs quickly and into my room bathroom. I grab my phone and check the latest number added to my phone.

Looks like I have a call to make...

              ༻☆༺

SCARLETTE

I stand in front of the mirror zipping up my dress and check and see if my clothes fit properly. Not bad, I'm actually surprised my body looks good. The dress is like a second skin and overall I look pretty. I lightly do my makeup and the tattoos I have on my collarbone look stunning with the dress.

Although my brothers might seem to have a problem with this dress, I'm not in the mood for conflict so I grab a long black coat from my closet and use it as a way to avoid my brothers from noticing

Although my brothers might seem to have a problem with this dress, I'm not in the mood for conflict so I grab a long black coat from my closet and use it as a way to avoid my brothers from noticing. I add my silver rings to my hand and quickly add see-through tights since it's getting colder these days. My hair is wavy so I put up my hair into a pretty ponytail and leave 2 strands in the front which I curl then finally adding crimson red lipstick and sharp eyeliner.

I take a glance at myself and I almost cry,... I can't believe nobody told me I was this hot. My room was practically on fire because of the heat I was emitting.

I check the time and it was 6:00 apparently the reunion or family conference or whatever starts at 6:40. I quickly put on my black combat heels and get out of my room.

I head downstairs and wait in the main living room and nobody else is ready except for me, so I think about what I'm getting into. I'm meeting the rest of the family after many years do they even remember me and how many people are in the full family anyway. As much as I try not to care I can't help but think of what they will think of me no doubt everyone in the family is rich as hell and I've been passed around through dirty foster homes.

I even contemplate changing to try and make a better impression but then I remember when it comes to how I dress and what I want to wear, I don't give a fuck.

Suddenly Alessia enters the living room followed by Amiah who by the way got ready here. At first, I wondered how she would change here since she hadn't even brought any clothes then it clicked. Now I can't get certain images out of my head.

Amiah uses her phone and ignores me while Alessia heads towards the sofa I'm seated on.

"So what are you wearing", Alessia asks eagerly smiling.

without giving me a chance to respond she flips my jacket open and gasps.

She almost squeals until I grab her and cover her mouth, she rips herself away from me with a creepy grin. I stare back at her with a slightly panicked expression.

"Why didn't you tell me you had a body like that, and those TATTOOS", she says still creeping me out in an overly excited voice.

"Why should that even matter", I said bewildered and shocked.

Her creepy grin gets even creepier.

"Oh no reason", she says still watching me.

Based on how I've gotten to know her she seems like the slightly energetic type, so that means I'll probably never be able to match her energy though I don't mind as much since she's my cousin.

She continues talking to me about the people I should watch out for at the reunion and I'm actually interested I decide right then and there that I at least enjoy the presence of one of my cousins. I'm not sure the others really trust me.

The rest of my brothers and cousins come down the stairs and immediately glance at me and study me probably to approve of my attire while Amiah runs to Xavier and I wrap my jacket around me tighter. I don't want them to cause a scene about what I'm wearing so I attempt to change the subject, I glance at the time and see that its 6:20.

"Well, would you look at that since it's around a fifteen-minute drive I think it would be best to go now", I say trying to get us to set foot out of the house so when I take off my jacket there will be no turning back.

We all head to the car and get inside. The car drive is how a normal family would sound like and just the thought of that kinda makes me feel at peace, my brothers and older cousins talk amongst themselves and Alessia just talks to me as I listen. Amiah on the other hand is on Instagram scrolling while her eyes light up.

After a few minutes, we finally arrive and apparently the friends my brothers invited are there too but it's mainly just Jace and Lucas friends. I smile to myself as I remember the guest I invited who texted me about 5 minutes ago that He was outside the house where the reunion is being hosted and even sent me a picture for clarification and damn that house is huge. Looks like I was right about the rest of my so-called family being wealthy.

We didn't leave off on the most comfortable terms but out of anybody in the world for some reason him being around me brings me the most comfort, and him being here would send the best message to my brothers. I mean they didn't like him already and they didn't like boys around me in general so this was sure to cause a little trouble, who am I kidding I mean a lot of trouble.

I hop out of the car and search the parking lot as the friends of my brothers head towards them. where the hell is he. I keep searching until I finally see those green eyes again the same eyes that always manage to trap me time and time again.

       ༻☆༺

A/N: Sorry I didn't update on the weekend I got my phone taken away for most of the time because I got more A's than B's, having immigrant parents is a real struggle yall. and I know I'm bad at editing because those tattoos look fake as hell but I tried anyways Next weekend I'll be sure to update this chapter was lowkey lame but next weekend you won't know what to expect...

P.S: Does anyone here watch AOT?