2-𝔄𝔨𝔴𝔞𝔯𝔡

Picture of her brother's house above

SCARLETTE

The car was silent and almost awkward so I decided to listen to some music and get lost in my thoughts as usual. I started playing Phases by PRETTYMUCH.

We were in the richest side of New York, the upper east side. My brothers must be even more loaded than Anna and David. We were near a bunch of huge houses. The houses were separated very far from each other but the farthest house was at the far end away from the rest. Whoever owns that house sure does need a lot of privacy.

Surprisingly Flavio was driving towards that house. I already suspect some type of shit like why do my brothers need so much privacy. Whatever I'm just being paranoid I hope they're not like Anna and David.

"So...", Flavio started to say.

I could tell he was nervous especially after 11 years but I didn't care. I planned on ignoring him anyway. I consider none of them my brothers. They have to earn that title. To me, they're just strangers.

Then he cleared his throat.

"How have you been, I hope you have been doing good in school", he said strictly.

Wow.

HOW HAVE I BEEN? How have I been? seriously. And on top of that, he's worried about my grades.

I was never gonna tell my brothers about the abuse or else they would treat me like I'm weak and a fragile doll. Although I'm worried about my nightmares how am I gonna cover that.

He cleared his throat and looked at me through the view mirror. I just glared at him and I saw a flash of hurt in his eyes but it went away just as fast as it came replaced with a stern look on his face.

We pulled up to the house and it looked even more huge upfront.

I headed inside with Flavio and he informed me about how the rest of his brothers were out running errands and about how they will be back by dinner. I just ignored and walked upstairs to my old room. I was shocked, to say the least.

The room was black and white and I actually loved it, but I wasn't telling my brothers that. I also noticed there was a desk with notebooks on it and other materials. I was happy because I could write my songs in the notebooks. I was also glad my stuff was already here including my clothes.

 I was also glad my stuff was already here including my clothes

I grew to love music from my mom. My real mom, died when I was 5 along with my dad in a car crash. That was the same time my brothers decided to ship me off into the cruel foster system. I would always sing the one song she sang to me every night when I was feeling alone or when I missed her. I would like to think I was a good singer but nobody has ever actually heard me before.

Suddenly my ribs started aching again. I really hate bruised ribs that was my least favorite punishment from David and Anna.

I decided to take 2 painkillers so I could feel comfortable. I knew I would have to wear long sleeves to cover my tattoos-actually I will wear whatever I want. I don't care what my brothers think about them. I used to cut but I had to stop because David noticed and threatened to cut deeper if I didn't stop. I'm definitely never cutting again especially with my brothers around. That will definitely make my brothers assume I'm fragile.

I decided to take a shower. As I examed my body I noticed a nasty bruise forming on my ribs. It was purple and black. It was getting worse almost to the point where the pain killers weren't helping as much as usual. I tried to turn my head a bit and look at my back and I noticed the Words S L U T still there. I just wanted to wash all the pain away. It's like he's still haunting me. I turned the water really hot to the point where it was only slightly burning my skin. Then I just stood there crying in the shower

***

After the shower, I changed into a large t-shirt and some biker shorts underneath. It fit me well because despite the fact that Anna and David starved sometimes me I was still pretty curvy but I was still skinny.

Scarlettes Outfit

I decided to watch The 100 again and my favorite character was definitely Octavia

I decided to watch The 100 again and my favorite character was definitely Octavia. I feel like Octavia relates to me in a way. I hated Pike though. I was able to watch the first 3 seasons.

Then Flavio called me for dinner, I guess it was time to see the rest of them.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I hoped yall enjoyed this chapter what do you think is gonna happen when she meets the rest of her brothers. Their gonna be lots of shade and drama in the next chapter. Dinner never goes well.

Thanks again for giving my book a chance <3