Authors Note #1

Hello! My Name is Lexi and this story is called "Its Started With A Quest". It Started With A Quest would be my first real story that i am going to be working on this year. I have always wanted to write a story like this for years and now i actually have the courage to do this. Any of the pictures you see are most likely drawn by myself or random images from google. I will try to at least draw one picture or add a song at the top of the chapter so its more... lively? All of my social medias will be on my main page along with my bio. I really hope you enjoy this story because i know i will and had work(ed) very hard on this. Don't mind any misspelling, grammar, or punctuation issues because typing is my biggest weakness. I really hope you find my story interesting, I will try to add a lot of details and an really cool plot to this story. Also, this story is not written down anywhere else, i am simply writing amd keeping it in drafts until i have edited it and finished it and then i publish. Im sorry if i take forever to make another chapter, this does take time since i am the only one currently working on this story. Other than that, i hope you/y'all have a great rest or your day or night. Thank you for at least reading this authors note and please scroll down for my inspiration for this story. Please and thank you!!!