Wish Come True Part 1⭐💞

Sage X Cassie

"Wheet wheet"

Was the first sound Cassie heard as she stirred awake.

It was the sound of her glow fur, signaling it was time to wake up. She got up from her carnation pink bed and slipped on her fluffy white slippers. She was going to feed her glow fur, Bitty. Before she could wake her roommate, Sage.

She looked over at Sage, with her blanket halfway off the bed and in an awkward sleeping position. Cassie stifled a laugh.

She pulled the blanket up for her friend. Sure she was drooling and was all out of sorts but it was kind of cute.

"Wheet, Wheet!" Bitty yipped getting her back on focus from her silly roommate Sage.

"Sorry, I'm coming" Cassie whispered while giving Bitty, her starlet hay and a green globule pellet. She wondered what she was even thinking, she was just her friend nothing more. But why was she feeling this way?

She walked over to her outfit selector and chose a silver collared shirt with a pink fluffy skirt. Along with a silver beret and pink flats. She did her hair in her iconic pink curly buns and finished it off with her wish pendant star glasses. Lastly she made her bed and made sure everything was neat before her classes and breakfast. 

Cassie checked her star zap and was immediately notified with a email by Lady Stella telling them to come to her office after breakfast, and there would be special news.

She was startled by a snore while grabbing her holo books for the day. She usually had to wake up Sage since she was always running a tad bit late and always turned off her alarm clock. So she nudged her awake.

"Huh? Five more minutes, please" Sage said drowsily.

"Sage, you know you can't, we have to go or you won't have breakfast and then youll be all cranky. Also Lady Stella has something important to tell all of the Star Darlings after breakfast."Cassie said, checking her starzap for the time.

"But I don't want to "she whined, still half asleep. 

Cassie sighed and sat down next to her texting Leona they'll be a bit late until Sage sat up and put her head on Cassies shoulder making her blush.

"Just a while longer" Sage sighed

"Was she still awake?" Cassie wondered.

"U-um fine". She didn't want to wake her, so she sat there. After some time passed she attempted to wake her up again. But to be honest she could have stayed a bit longer.

"S-sage you can wake up now" she said lightly nudging her awake.

Sage rubbed her eyes, slowly getting up "Sorry about that" she checked the time.

Cassie quickly got up "Um, I'm going to breakfast, I'll see you there."

"Ok, I'll be there soon" Sage said braiding her sparkling violet hair.

After leaving the room, Cassie went down to the cafeteria and sat down to read a book while eating her cereal, trying to take her mind of what happened.

She sat with the other Star Darlings as usual, they were her closest friends. Cassie was most comfortable with them and they made her feel apart of a team. She lived alone with her uncle and even he was usually away on book tours so it was a nice change.

"Hey Cass!" Leona, her golden lioness friend greeted.

"Star Salutations Leona" Cassie greeted back.

"What do you think this next SD meeting is going to be about?" She asked while taking a bite out of an astromuffin.

"Hmm", She pondered this for a moment till no other than Vivica interrupted.

"Good morning star dippers'' yapped Vivica.

Her and the rest of the star darlings got annoyed but ignored her.

"Why are you quite huh? cause you don't have that girl protecting you anymore?" She said targeting Cassie.

Cassie ignored her she knew she was just a bully and was going after her cause she was an easier target. But it still made her uncomfortable.

Vivica took the holo book away from Cassie with a laugh.

"You better give that back to her," Leona scolded.

"Not like she'll do anything about it"

Now Cassie had enough, she was done not standing up for herself.

"Give it back, that's the library's" she said, trying to grab it back. But Vivica kept it out of reach pushing her back, she stumbled on the floor

Vivica laughed "That's all you care about?"

Then Vivica dropped the book in her cereal, Splashing it on the floor.

Tears sprang to Cassie's eyes from her book ruined. It wasn't just any book, it was a book from Wishworld. If any other book was messed up, it could easily be cleaned up from Starland Technology. 

"Ha, later star Dumbo" Vivica chuckled.

"Not so fast" Cassie looked up to see Sage. They were having a standoff.

"How dare u speak to her that way!" Cassie thought she saw steam coming out of her ears with how angry she was.

"Whatever, it was just a book," Vivica said, while walking away.

The rest of the Star Darlings glared at her while she walked away.

Sage met Cassie's eyes and went soft.

"Are you ok?" Sage asked.

"Yeah"

"That's girl has a lot of nerve" Leona grumbled.

The cereal was cleaned up, thanks to the  Starland technology.

She picked the book off the ground and helped Cassie up. Holding her hand Cassie stared into her Violet starred eyes and sparkly face. Then remembered her book.

"Don't worry, maybe the librarian could fix it, Lets go!" she said, grabbing Cassie's hand. While Sage trailed them away Cassie followed behind staring at their hands intertwined. She never experienced this sensation before, this feeling. A feeling that brought both good and bad butterflies in her stomach.

"Could it be -? No! even if it was what she thought, it would never work out, maybe it will go away.......