Wish Come True Part 3⭐💖

Chapter 3

The next morning the two Star Darlings woke up to Bittys morning melodies. But unlike normal, Sage was already awake, urging Cassie to wake up instead.

"It's ok Cass, let's just turn that nervousness into excitement, you know how special this is?!"

It's special alright, Cassie thought.

She got ready and headed down to the Wish Caverns and onto the wish deck.

"Good morning Lady Stella!" They greeted their headmistress

"Good morning girls, they are right now searching for two stars to take you down to Wishworld, this will sure be an important day in starland and will go down in history. Are you two ready?"

"Yes" Cassie said reluctantly

"I assure you there is nothing to worry about, now that Rancoras gone there should be no one sabotaging your mission"

Cassie noticed that she crossed her ankles, a sign she was lying but it was hard to see because of her dress. Maybe she was just seeing things, they took down Rancoca after all. (that's what they do on Wishworld to symbolize their lying like how wishlings cross their fingers)

"Ah here comes everyone now" Lady said quickly to change the subject.

As the rest of the StarDarlings came trailing in, Cassie walked up to Scarlet remembering what Sage said

"So who's the special somebody?"

"What?" Scarlet said, confused.

Cassie was just as confused. Did sage lie? Was Sage talking about her back on the rooftop?

"Hopefully you guys won't have to come help down to help us," Sage said jokingly.

"I do miss Wishworld" Piper mused.

"Girls, it's ready" Lady Stella called.

They put on their backpacks that had plush star keychains and walked up to the wish deck where the wranglers had caught two stars.

"Good luck" the rest of the Star Darlings had said in unison.

"Bring back some goodies" Gemma called.

"Don't be rude!" Tessa elbowed her sister.

"Awww", Gemma whined.

Cassie noted to get a treat for Gemma in her head, putting her elbows together three times for good luck

Holding hands they went onto the two stars at the same time preparing for the journey ahead.

The trip was more bumpy than Cassie remembered the stars were speeding past them and it was beautiful. Cassie looked over at Sage who was having a fun time compared to her own terrified expression but they soon saw Wishworld.

"Yay!, We're here!"

They were finally coming down, the landing was soft as though they didn't just travel through the cosmos. The ground was wet and the clouds were gray with a misty haze across the street they seemed to have landed on. The rain was trickling down the back of Cassie's neck. She was already familiar with this sensation from her first trip to Wishworld. But Sage, Cassie guessed, never saw Wishworld rain judging by her expression.

"Wow the rain is so different from Starland, aww there's no sparkles in the water. These poor wishlings" she said looking over a puddle at their reflection.

Cassie's hair was now blond with a pink streak, while Sages was a mahogany brown with a violet streak in her hair, all the glitter was now gone from their skin and hair. They still saw each other as they were on Wishworld though.