seventeen.

Takahashi woke up in the arms of Tsukishima.

It was quite a shock to her heart seeing his face that close to hers, so much so that Takahashi actually stopped breathing. She held her breath, worried that if she even exhaled it would wake him up. Takahashi stared with wide eyes at the boy in front of her.

His face was so relaxed, it was an unexpected change from his usual expressionless poker face. It was almost serene, the way his blonde curls fell over his forehead messily and how his usually furrowed brows were gentle and relaxed.

Takahashi exhaled and smiled to herself. She reached up slowly and brushed a strand out of Tsukishima's face when he flinched and his eyes slowly opened to stare into Takahashi's golden eyes.

Her cheeks went red but she smiled at him nonetheless. He stared at her for a moment before smiling back. He leaned forward and pressed his forehead to Takahashi's and closed his eyes.

"Pretend I didn't wake up," he said.

Takahashi smiled and chuckled, "Shut up," she turned her head away from Tsukishima's to look at her clock but Tsukishima just reached up and forced her to face him again. He kept his eyes closed the whole time, however, pretending he was still asleep.

"Don't be an idiot," Takahashi teased Tsukishima. She saw a small smile playing on Tsukishima's lips and she gently reached out to flick his forehead, "You're so cute," she smiled.

Tsukishima's eyes shot open, his face going red, "W-what!" He exclaimed.

Takahashi laughed, "You're really cute when you're like this."

Tsukishima, who probably wouldn't see anything without his glasses, stared at Takahashi in shock before he sat up in bed and sighed. Takahashi smiled and sat up as well, giving him a bright beaming smile. Tsukishima glanced at her before he turned away and grabbed his glasses.

Once he had them on he was able to finally see her smiling at him. He blushed and pushed his glasses up his nose. "Don't look at me like that," he said, "It makes you look dumb," he smirked and pushed her face away gently.

Takahashi gasped and tried to push the smile from her face, "Don't be so mean," she smiled as she swung her legs out of bed. Glancing at the clock, Takahashi hopped out of bed and smiled over her shoulder at Tsukishima, "It's ten o'clock. Ami must have let us sleep in, but it also means that no one is home," she said.

She opened her closet and pulled out a hoodie. Tsukishima watched as Takahashi pulled it on over the tank top she had on. Crossing her room to her mirror, Takahashi began to run a brush through her hair, obviously not planning to go back to sleep. Tsukishima sighed and got out of bed as well, going to stand behind Takahashi. He towered over her as he leaned down to place his head on top of hers, staring at her in the reflection of the mirror.

Takahashi stopped brushing her hair and placed her brush down before taking Tsukishima's arms and wrapping them around herself. "Say that you like me," she smiled.

"No," Tsukishima replied.

"We both know it's true, you just have to say three simple words," Takahashi smiled.

Tsukishima's arms tightened around her, "Not yet," he closed his eyes and buried his face into her hair, and breathed her in.

"Hey! Don't smell me!" Takahashi exclaimed, "I didn't take a shower yesterday!"

"You smell nice, don't worry," Tsukishima replied, easily making Takahashi's face go red. She sighed and leaned her head back to look Tsukishima in the eye. He straightened up a bit and stared back down at her.