47

Daria's vines wrap around Mira and bring her back to the blonde and far away from Minerva. The redheaded witch smiles and then arches her brow.

"What you want her back now? Got bored and said let's go play with my toy?" Minerva folds her arms and Daria can't believe the lies The other witch spreads.

"First of all, you have ten secon-ouch" Daria retracts her vines from Mira and looks at her confused.

"First of all, you say hi, sorry for ditching you and giving you the boring witch" Mira smiles but her smile hides how mad she is at her blonde lover.

"What? But I thought we had a great time" Minerva whines and tries to get closer to Mira.

"Mir-"

"Shut up, I told you I didn't want anything for valentine's day just to spend the day with you and if you can't its fine but then you bring her in like I gave you a task, well sorry if spending time with me is a choir!" Mira says and keeps on telling Daria off.

The hopeless blonde could try to defend herself and tell the real story but hearing Mira and how cute she is when she's mad and how she was mad that Daria didn't want to spend time with her...maybe Minerva did a good thing.

Her vines get back on her waist and tug her back to Daria. They are chest to chest and Daria kisses her,Mira kisses her back only to stop and slap Daria.

"You jerk! You can't just do this and not listen to what I have to say" she tries to pull away from Daria but in vain.

"If you actually wanted to get out you would" Daria whispers in her ear and her hands grip Mira's hip bones possessively.

"No, I want to get out!" Mira says and pushes Daria who takes Mira's hand and kisses the back of her hand. That stops Mira from fighting and she looks at Daria shocked.

The blonde takes Mira's palm and rests her cheek on it.

"Its true that I was busy but Minerva lied so please trust me,honey" The blonde witch mumbles against Mira's palm and rubs her cheek onto it and kisses it more.

"You are not playing fair Daria" Mira says and averts her gaze blushing so hard she might have a fever.

"Nothing is fair in this life" Daria says and takes the lead holding Mira's hand. She actually has a plan for the date and she can't wait to make her girlfriend happy with it.

"Guys wait what about me?" Minerva runs after them and hits a wall, she looks confused and sees nothing but when she touches whats in front of her she can feel a wall.

"Its valentine's day creep, fuck off" Daria says and her vines wrap around Mira again and play with the brunette's hair.

"You guys suck!" Minerva shouts but the couple ignores her and go to the park.

"I know how much you miss your dog so..." and she turns in a side alley and brings Mira's dog who looks confused around until it spots Mira.

The asian girl falls on her knees, she hasn't seen her dog in so long, she missed him the most.

"Peritas!" She says her voice full of joy and the dog jumps on her. Daria is glad that she already won the best date for valentine's day.

"Oh my god you are so thin! Those assholes don't feed you well enough" Mira says and touches the waist of the dog who gives her the hurt puppy eyes.

Daria knows how much power that dog has over her girlfriend and how much he can play Mira around his paws.

"And I bought a leash so we can walk him around the park" Daria says and Mira gasps and starts to cry.