First rodeo

Daria's pov:

Fuck,fuck,fuck,fuck I just gave my girlfriend a dick, a magical dick but still...how long does it take until they disappear?  She was so sensitive and cute it made me want to tease her more. Didn't know that she would cum so fast.

It was expected since that was her first time having it but certainly not the last time. It makes me so horny thinking about what I could make her do. She fell asleep in an instant, its due to the potion but why did it work? Thats really peculiar I should ask grandmere when I see her.

"Until then I'm going to enjoy myself" I smile and take her pants down.

"We need to clean you stinky" I say to myself and getting her underwear off of her. Is this consensual? I mean I'm going to see a dick not really her...

"Wow you are quite big" I start to laugh and see my hands shaking, why am I nervous? I take some wet paper towels and gently clean up the mess. Its basically my fault that this happened.

She moans a little in her sleep and it makes me aw at her. I don't want to wake her up, cute Mira is cuter in her sleep.

After I finish my task I wait and contemplate what to do next. I could...but no that would be too much but like why not? But what if...but I just...maybe a little if she does not like it we stop. Yeah, that would do.

I blow on it a little and she moves in her sleep. Wait until you see what I'm about to do next baby girl. I grasp it with my hand, I think I would need both hands for it later on and start to lick from the base to the top.

"You taste so good though" I say and rap my lips around the head. She whimpers in her sleep and I continue my ministration. Then after barely ten seconds she wakes up and screams a little.

"I love it that you are a screamer baby" I say and put her dick against my lips making her hide her face in her hands.

"Daria what the fuck are you doing?" She says trembling a little and I chuckle and start to suck again.

"This...is" she tries to say but moans when I take it further and further, I put the magic to stop my gag reflex so this should be fine.

"Fuck" she whispers and looks at me with a lustful gaze. I wink at her and before I know it she cums again.

"At least warn me" I say and before she could respond I swallow everything and she stays with her mouth wide open in shock. God, just make her mine.

"Sorry, I'm really sorry its just that, I don't even know how to control this and its so weird and it feels so weird I can't do anything..." that's when I kiss her and she lets me .

Hearing and feeling her breath on my cheek is something I never want to get used to. She brings me closer to her, Mira's hands are on my hips and they grip at me so tightly.

I bite her lip and she moans into my mouth and that's when I feel the little buddy poking me lightly.

"ready for round three baby?" I ask her and she looks at me confused but then when I hump into her she widens her eyes and tries to apologise.

"Don't worry, I'm flattered" I say and she blushes even harder this time.

"Its just so weird and you keep on teasing me and kissing and touching and it was easier to hide it when I didn't have this fella over there" She rambles and it makes me smile.

"So you were just as horny before right?" I ask her and her whole face is screaming.

"Yes I mean no, but no but like ugh" she says and then she gets up and leaves for the bathroom. I follow her and she closes the door in my face.