1.

Izzy in France
IzzyPOV

"Come on Izzyit's your last day one more dance!!!" Jt say pulling my arm. "Yeah come on" my entire crew all said begging me to do one last dance before I leave.

"Ok , ok one last dance". I didn't want to do it because then it would really be over and I didn't want that. We've all been through so much. I can't believe dads doing this to me. I've danced with this crew since I moved here. I started out on the bottom and climbed my way up to being the captain of the crew.

Now I'm trusting JT to be the new captain. Me and him have been dancing together in the crew since I started and we've been best friends since. I know JT would be an amazing fit for a captain because he's always shown he can go full out when it mattered. Also he was one of the few American kids like me.

The crew mostly all of the time spoke English but there were French kids and German kids. But we all learned a little bit from everyone.

When we got out of the studio we had an outdoor dance area that was right in front of the mall so people could watch us. They started to play one of the mixes I had made for a street dance comp. It was rodeo / the box and it was so much fun to dance too.

Nelly started filming me so I pulled out all my tricks for my last dance. I brought a couple friends on the floor with me to do a couple tricks.

At that point in time I was worried about nothing. It was my friends, dance, music and me nothing else matter.

As I finished there was a crowd gathered so we did a couple more dances to please them. I loved dancing for the crowdes because their cheers filled me with more and more passion. By the The the last song was over it was almost dark.

We all decided to go have a last meal with just the crew. At dinner they all said there goodbye and telling me to make sure to call them. Some have me hugs some cried.

I loved them all, they have been my family for the past 5 years. We all said goodbye and JT walked me home making sure he got to say the last goodbye.

"Izzy that was sick, you better never stop dancing like that when you leave! And if you do I'll come to Cali and.... we'll I don't know what I'll do yet but it won't be pretty." JT said, making sure I knew to never stop dancing.

"I won't JT, but I don't think I'm gonna get a new crew out there." I said kinda sad

" no one out there is gonna be able to match the energy of our crew." We walked in silence for a little bit.

"Izzy you don't have to get a new crew just don't stop dancing or moving because you have to much energy to be a bookworm, like you used to be. Before me".

" funny" I said, punching his arm. He wasn't wrong, if it wasn't for him I would have never started dancing.

We met at school and he brought me to the crew to check it out and I fell in love with it. The style and the vibes everyone had.

We finally made it back to the hotels I was staying at with my mom before we left for Cali.

"Izzy I'm gonna miss you the most out of everyone!" He said, pulling me into a huge.

"I'm gonna miss you so much too, that's why you need to promise me to keep and eye out for the crew. Be there leader. The crew comes first. You also need to promise to come visit me in Cali during summer" I said sounding serious.

" Of course I will take care of them, they mean so much to you how could I not. I will definitely come out and visit you this summer." He both hugged each other not wanting to let go.

"Don't forget me" he looked at me with tears in his eyes. At this point we both had tears rolling down our faces.

"I will never forgot, always and forever." I said then we did our classic and shake. We hugged for a little longer then took one last selfie before we parted ways. As soon as I got to my room I text JT to let him know I made it up safely.

I wasn't sure where my mom was since she wasn't in the room. So I texted her making sure she was ok. She said she went out for one last drink with her friends before she left. I guess me and her had the same idea.

My dad isn't around very much so it was me and my mom for the most part. I knew he loved us, he was just busy.

Later I got into the shower because I smelled after all the dancing. I eventually got into bed and fell asleep.

———————————————————————————
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>____________________________________

A/N : I'm sorry it's taking long to get to the Eli/hawk part but just be patient I have a plan in the long run so trust me on this!!!

What do you think of her being in a dance crew? What do u think of JT? Do you think something in the future will happen with Izzy and JT? Guess you have to keep reading to find out!!! - Bella