2.

The next day

I woke up to see mom right next to me safe and sound asleep. Our plane left for Cali at 12 amd it was now around 9:30.

I checked my phone like I did every morning before getting out of bed and noticed 20 something different notifications from Instagram.
I looked and everyone from my crew had posted a picture saying goodbye to me. They even posted it on the crews insta.

I decided to take a look at the video of me dancing last night. It was already on YouTube believe it or not. It had over 20 million views and 18.K likes.

It wasn't a new thing to me. We always got a good amount of views on our videos. We had a pretty big follower base, almost all of the dance community knew who we were.

i put my phone back on the changer And decided to let my mom sleep while I took a shower. Usually I'm not one to get up early but I wanted to be able to eat breakfast and get to the airport in time to get through security. You never know how long you'll be there.

After my shower my mom was already up and started packing her suitcase backup to leave. When she noticed I came out of the bathroom she decided to take a shower too.

I did my hair and a little bit of makeup and packed my suitcase back up like my mom had done earlier. When we were both ready to go we decided it would be best to get through security then eat. We got through security and started on our way to go get food.

"Ok, sweetheart what do you fancy for breakfast." " I really don't mind what we eat as long as I get food soon. You can choose." "Ok, how about we... get..." she said looking around.

"How about we get tellas?" "Sure I'm fine with that." Tellas is a breakfast place they only had in the airport.

Izzys family was wealthy so they traveled in and out of this airport frequently. After they ate and had coffee they made it to their gate just as they were about to start boarding passengers. They boarded us first because we were first class.

Normally we would do business class but dad's company felt they needed to put us in first class due to the fact they had to move in the middle of the year.

I definitely was happy about the first class seats but not school. I don't like the fact I have to go to a new school in the middle of the year.

Everyone already had their friends groups and no one would want to be friends with a new kid. The flight was 11 and a half hours but I slept the most of the ride and the rest I watched movies and enjoyed the seats.

Once we landed there was a man waiting for us with a sign with our name on it. He drove us to our old house and dropped us off.

It was just like I remembered a huge Red brick house.

with a fancy yard and nice driveway. This was my childhood house. I never knew how much I missed it until I saw it again. I could tell by the look on my moms face she felt the same way.

As we went inside it was like the house was completely untouched. I could tell no one had been there since we left except to clean.

Me and my mom split ways through the house to check things out. I went to my room and found it just like my 11 year old self left it. My bed was way too tiny now and it looked like a unicorn threw up.

I went around the room looking at everything just how it was left. There was a feeling of happiness that washed through me as I looked around figuring out what I wanted to change. To be honest I wanted to change everything.

So I went to go find my mom to discuss changing my room. As I walked down the stairs my mom was just finishing a conversation. She put the phone down and looked at her Apple Watch.

"Mom who was that?" I could tell she didn't notice I had come in the room. " that was Mrs. LaRusso,she invited us to dinner, I was just coming to get you." She said with a happy smile.

I could tell her smile was real. Me and Sam use to hang out all the time as kids but I haven't seen her since we were 11.

"Wow! I haven't seen them since I was 11! What time are we going?" I was actually kind of excited to see the larusso's.

"Well if we want to got your going to have to change fast then we need to leave."

"Ok, also do u think we can redecorate my room? It looks like a unicorn threw up in there."

"Of course we can sweetie, now please get dressed." With that I ran back to my room and got dressed for dinner.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}====================================
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

A/N : hello, I hope you enjoy this chapter it's not much but it's something.
Well now we know that Sam and Izzy know each!!