6.

School
Izzy POV
At lunch I decided to sit with the boys again but this time I sat next to Eli. I kinda wanted to get to know him.
"Hey guys!" I got a chorus of "hellos"back.

"My mom wants to invite you over to come hangout at my house somtime. Would you guys like too? We have a pool, movie theater, a huge living room, a gaming room."

The boys looked at me and at each other

"wait are you one of those rich girls?" Demetri said waiting for me to answer.

"Sorry I don't follow. What do you mean?"

"I mean are you rich like the girls over there?" He said, pointing to the Sam.

"Oh no, I'm not!" I said

"then how do you have all that stuff?" They all looked concerned.

"I'm not like them because my family has more money than theirs! I just moved here from Europe." Their mouths dropped to the floor when I said that. Meanwhile I was dying of laughter.

"Ummm...we did not know that...why didn't you say anything?" I giggled at the

"I didn't say anything about the money cause it's not what makes me who I am. I mean it's helped. But I don't think it's an important subject." Demetri smiled

"finally a girl that's hot and has substance!" Now I was in a full fit of laughter and so was Miguel.

Eli was giggling to himself before he looked over at the 'rich kids' table and saw Kyler staring at him. He looked back at me and smiled.

Then the counselor started speaking about online bullying which I thought was stupid because were old enough to know not to do stuff like that. I didn't tolerate bullying with the crew and they would be on probation if they were caught doing it.

I tuned into what the counselor was talking about.

"cyber bullying is no laughing matter. Sending a cruel message to someone online can be just as hurtful as saying it to their face. I'm not gonna name names, but the other day a mother called me up because her son was crying after some kids online made fun of his facial deformity." I looked at Eli along with everyone else.

He looked around and covered his scar. I've been sitting with them every day at lunch since I started here and I felt close to Eli so I grabbed his hand under the table and held it.

I felt so bad, it kind of made me angry. I squeezed his hand and he looked at me with a smile and we held hands for the rest of lunch. Miguel looked over at us.

"if your sick of getting bullied, my karate dojo's looking for new recruits." Demetri answered before Eli could

"yeah right. You hear that, Eli? A little karate training and you're gonna kick some major ass."

"I'm serious, Demetri." Miguel was getting upset "my sensei is the real deal. I'm sure I could get you both discounts."

I liked that Idea I haven't been dancing and I promised JT I'd still be active.

"As enticing as that sounds, think we'd rather spend our afternoons playing crucible control than getting hit in the face". Demetri finally finished being a sissy. You're gonna get hit in the face at least once in your life.

"You know what Miguel I think I will do karate! Sounds fun and I need to stay active since I haven't been dancing." His face lit up

"your awesome! Wait, you dance?" Smiled at them. I guess now is better than later to tell them.

" yeah,I did for like 5 years." Kinda sad that I'm not anymore. I miss street dancing.

"Well what happened? Why don't you dance anymore?" They all we're waiting for me to answer.

" Well, I moved but I was a captain of a really well known street dancing crew and got a scholarship to a ballet school in France. But I had to leave and it hurts too much to dance anymore. So I want to try something new." They looked sad but Eli was smiling at her.

"Well what happened to your dance crew when you left?" Miguel asked, wanting me to go on.

"Well in our crew we're like a family, all of us are close. When the captain leaves or decides to give up the spot they give it to who they trust. I was captain for 3 years. But since I left I have the duty of captain to my best friend JT. He deserved the spot anyway." They didn't know what to say except for Eli.

"Do you have any videos of you dancing? I wanna see you dance!" I looked around the table and nodded my head yes.

I took out my phone and show them the same video I showed the rich brats. Then I showed them one of the ballet numbers I was in at the conservatory.

They all gasped watching me dance. After they were done they praised me I just laughed it off.

"Are we going to the Halloween dance? Cuz If we are, I already know what I'm going as." I said look at them knowing I was going a poison ivy.

Eli and Demetri shared a look then looked over at Miguel.

"We?"

"Yeah all of us are a group and we stick together ." They smiled at me when I said we're a group.

"Yes Izzy were all going and now we've seen you dance you will be there too. " Demetri said standing up. At the end of lunch I stood up realizing I was still holding Eli's hand.

"Thank you Izzy" Eli was thanking me?

"For what?" I looked in his eyes.

"For treating me like I'm normal and for this." He said as he held up our hands still tangled together. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and said

"anytime" waking over to the other boys.

"So my house this weekend? Maybe swimming maybe some Harry Potter or video games?"

"Didn't know you were a nerd Izzy" Demetri said ruffling my hair.

"There's more more where that came from."

They all looked at each other and nodded their heads. We all exchanged numbers and went to class.

After school
Izzy POV
The nerd squad 👁👄👁

Izzy: hey guysss!!!!
Eli: hey izz!
Demetri: hey, like the group name izz
Eli: Same
Miguel: hey!
Izzy: ok so I wanted to ask what time yall want to come over and what day?
Izzy: I was thinking Saturday at 1pm?
Eli: sure
Demetri: sounds good
Miguel: I'm down
Izzy: ok cool make sure to bring your swim suit and your staying for dinner.

They group chat went on like that for the feast of the night!!!

—————————————————————————~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~=================================

A/N: hello! This chapter was a little longer then the last.
I'm trying to get better at coming up with original material!!!!
I'm so excited to see what happens on Saturday!!!!