eight

25k reads special

EPISODE EIGHT Kara Pinciotti's bedroom 7:45pm

EPISODE EIGHT
Kara Pinciotti's bedroom
7:45pm

I mindlessly glided into my room, letting my thoughts jumble with each passing moment. I was confused. There's so much going on and I can't seem to grasp the reality of my life; Being stressed out wasn't a fun emotion to accommodate to.

As I padded my feet across the bedroom floor, my heart nearly jumps out my chest. I scream hysterically, stumbling backwards a few steps before gaining balance again. Jackie and Donna sat comfortably on my bed, flipping through magazines and gossiping about Pam Macy. Their heads shoot up quickly as my screams fill the air. I watch as they both snicker down at me.

"Holy shit," I breathe, "when did you guys get in here?" I tighten my pink towel around my torso. Jackie shrugs, clearly unbothered that she nearly scared me half to death.

"I swear that bitch is trying to steal my man," Jackie slams shut her mag, quickly hopping up from my bed, "You should have seen her today Kara, she kept touching his shoulder and laughing like an idiot! Yeah, I'll give her something to laugh about," I giggled as she shoved a pointed finger in my face, "this isn't funny!" She pouted. I simply nodded, moving over to my closet in search for something decent to throw on.

I share a guilty look with Donna as I step away from Jackie. We both knew how our dill hole best friend was clearly cheating on Jackie with anything with legs, especially Pam Macy, but we also knew we couldn't directly say anything about it.

Jackie rolled her eyes as she sat back down on my lilac blanket, "break up with the asshat," Donna jokes rolling onto her stomach. Jackie mocks her in a lumberjack voice in which I can't help but laugh at.

I stroll over to my vanity, quickly opening a secret drawer I've had for a little over a year now. In the secret compartment laid my glass bowl, two brown lighters, my stash, pre-rolled joints, a grinder, and some rolling paper. I tie my hair up before pulling out my bowl and quickly packing it. A short conversation about the poor state of my room is being had behind me which I simply ignore.

Pulling out one of my lighters, I turn to face the girls with a giant smile on my face, "Who's ready?!" Jackie and Donna look at me with a questioning look on their face. I roll my eyes dramatically, "Come on it'll be fun!"

"We're about to go skating, on wheels, In front of many people, do you really think this is a good idea?"

I purse my lips before jumping on the bed in between the two with an even bigger smile plastered on my cheeks, "hell yeah."

8:30pm

"Hey, are you feeling okay?" A voice hummed to the right of my being. I glance in the direction of the sound to see Dylan staring at me with worried eyes.