two

EPISODE TWO Kara Pinciotti's bathroom8:03pm

EPISODE TWO
Kara Pinciotti's bathroom
8:03pm

I step out of the shower wrapping a towel around my body as I lean forward on the counter to inspect my face in the mirror. The light freckles that dot my cheeks accentuate as I crinkle my nose. My eyebrows need a little bit of plucking, but that could wait until after the party.

Strands of my hair string around my shoulders, a medium to light blonde color. It always confused me how Donna is a redhead and I have blonde hair like my mother, but I'm definitely not complaining.

I hike up a pair of high waisted denim flares, quickly zipping them up and snapping a bra on. I spent the rest of the day lounging around the house doing absolutely nothing, so I can only hope this party will be worth sacrificing my own solitude.

I search the rest of the bathroom completely blanking on where I had placed my top. Crap. It definitely isn't anywhere to be seen. I sighed, knowing I had to make a run for my bedroom.

I let out a deep breath, yanking open the bathroom door and quickly leaving down the stairs. God help me if anyone catches me.

"Kara?" I cringe, looking up to the sky and flicking off my ceiling. Why did god have to betray me? Kelso strolls into the living room, his eyes automatically locking onto my bra.

"Woah, nice boobs!" I whack him on the side of the head, my solution for everything at this point. He takes a few steps back whining at the impact.

"What do you want, Kelso."

"Oh! So I was thinking," I shake my head, already knowing this wasn't going anywhere good. It's been almost 7 years since Kelso has had a good thing come from him thinking. He pulls out a white bed sheet and a cheap flower crown from behind his back, "Two words, Toga. Party!"

I snicker looking at him in pure amusement, "You know what Kels? I think that's an amazing idea! In fact, I think you should go get dressed right now!"

He grins, nodding his head harshly, "Yeah, I should!" With that he leaves out the door just as Donna and Jackie enter. I let out a breath of relief, grabbing both of their arms and dragging them into my room.

"What are you wearing?!" Jackie questions, eyeing me incredulously. Donna makes her way over to my bed, taking a seat on the edge and sighing deeply.

I look down at my torso, then back up to Jackie, "A Santa suit!" I reply sarcastically. She hums in acknowledgement, use to my remarks at this point. Jackie glides over to my closet yanking it open and rummaging through my shirts.