Chapter 1 - Introduction

My parents named me Sneha Roy, but no one called me by my actual name ever except my school teachers. Everyone calls me 'Red' because of my wild red curly hair. Even strangers (some people in school, who never talked to me face-to-face) have heard of me because I am the only girl in my school and city with this unique natural deep red hair color...

Indians usually have dark complexion and black hair, so this makes me a bit different than the rest..

I live in New Delhi with my parents and a younger brother, Karan. My dad owns a business and deals in marketing and selling of bikes and my mom is a dentist by profession. Karan is 19 years old and like most of the teenager boys - Bikes, Beer and Girls - three things are at the top of his priority list nowadays. My parents are just like another typical Indian parents.. They are too strict for my taste, but they love me unconditionally, so I usually convince them to give me anything I want.. I am more close to my dad, being the Dad's Angel..

Well, my Dad always expected one thing from his almost perfect daughter - an arranged marriage..

My mum dad expected me to marry the guy of their choice and I always knew my fate..until I met him..and everything changed..