Chapter 6

Pic attached - Roohi

'Are you out of your freaking mind?' Max shouted after hearing the whole plan. We were sitting in his room and his mum was making cookies for us in the kitchen. He closed the door to stop our voices from going out of the room. He started pacing the room and then stared out of the window blankly to think of a better idea to get us out of this situation.

I was getting impatient, this silence was killing me. 'Yes smarty pants! Please let me know your perfectly baked plan now.' He glared at me in return. 'Come on, you know this is the only way to save our ass! You should have acted properly, why did you have to say the 'M' word in front of my dad.' I said frowning at him. He looked away and finally said, 'I am sorry Red, I can't do this. I think we should come clean in front of our parents.'

'Are you even listening to me? You know what will happen then. First, my parents will give us hell for telling them lie and then Dad will start looking for another eligible bachelor for me. NO! please Maxieeeee, don't do this to me. Pretty please, just imagine being my fiancé. You will be one lucky brat to have this sexy girl as your fake wife.' I said winking at him, to lighten the situation a bit. He couldn't help chuckling at my actions because I was literally trying to seduce him.

'Jokes apart, we are not doing this. I will talk to our parents. I will take all the blame, okay?' he stated with a serious face. Uggh, Max can be so stubborn sometimes.

'Fine, I said while picking up a magazine from his night stand. I tripped on his shoe and was about to land straight on the floor when he extended his arm to catch me. I was clinging to his neck for my dear life and the bastard was sniffing my hair while saying, 'When was the last time you washed this thing, you stink.'

I straightened myself and picked the same shoe to throw at him. Just when we were about to start our cat-dog fight, his mother entered the room while laughing. 'Enough you two, you are not 10 anymore. Max you should behave properly around this beautiful young lady.' She said, winking at me. Aunty knew us both very well, so we all just started laughing and eating delicious choco cookies forgetting the whole situation for some time.

I exchanged greetings with Uncle, Aunty and give a big hug to Max before leaving their house along with a 'Big No' as the answer to my plan.

Just when I crossed the street, I came face to face with Park Rome Plaza. I was unable to move my feet forward, this very same place was responsible for changing my life. This is where I met Aryan for the first time.....

October 2010

Venue - Max's Home -- 3 days before Roohi's Marriage (Roohi - Max's elder sister) (Sneha - 19 years old, Max - 20, Aryan -21, Roohi - 25, Seema - 24)

'Ahan, our pretty little devil finally decided to make an appearance.' Max commented seeing me entering through the front door. He was looking hot in a traditional black kurta-pyjama. I was wearing a beautiful traditional pink anarkali suit. I smiled at his comment and decided to greet others, when he started taking me outside by holding my hand. 'Where are we going, I am supposed to see Roohi Di, we need to apply Mehndi (Henna) on our hands.' I asked, but got no reply as he was busy kidnapping me. We entered Park Rome Plaza and I saw a group of girls along with a boy sitting together in the garden area. I stopped moving on seeing them, as I was able to see their backs only.

Max became impatient and started pushing me again with more force, without saying another word. We were in front of the group now. I was surprised to see the soon-to-be-bride Roohi amongst the group with a beer bottle in her hand.

'Ahem! Ahem! meet my girlfriend, Sneha.' Max announced shamelessly with a smirk plastered on his face. I looked at him in horror and Roohi Di spilled the beer while laughing at my expression. I looked at her, but my eyes caught the sight of a very handsome boy sitting on her right. He was wearing a navy blue t-shirt with the words 'I am sexy and I know it' written on the chest area. He smirked at me after catching me checking him out.

Max snapped me out of trance by introducing me to Seema, Avira, Shelly and Aryan. I blushed a little while shaking hand with Aryan, who was not ready to leave it until Roohi kicked him with her elbow.

'Umm, I am not this loser's girlfriend by the way, I will commit suicide than be his girl.' I declared and everybody started laughing, including Max. I learned that these people were Max's cousins and they were here to attend the wedding. Aryan and Seema were siblings and grew up in various parts of India as their dad is in army while Avira and Shelly are sisters and residents of Madhya Pradesh. I have heard a lot of stories about them from Max and Roohi, but this was the first time I was meeting them face-to-face. It was definitely the best thing to put a handsome face to Aryan's naughty boy image I had formed in my mind over years.

They decided to come here because Roohi was getting cold feet before marriage, and the marriage ceremony will be going to take place here so the cousins picked it to have fun. It was Shelly's idea to have a sip of beer to celebrate last days of Roohi as a bachelor. We talked and cracked jokes for another half an hour. Roohi was feeling better and we decided to go back to Max's home to participate in the Mehndi ceremony.

I was the second last person to enter the door, when I heard my name in a deep voice, 'Sneha, wait'. I stopped and turned to meet the most beautiful pair of chocolaty eyes I have ever seen. 'Meet me at the roof before going home, please. I will wait for you.' Aryan pleaded with his eyes. I was little shocked and confused at his request, but curiosity got the best of me, so I nodded before turning back and getting busy with the ceremony.....

Hello folks, next few chapters will be the continuation of this flashback only. Time to reveal what actually happened between Aryan and Sneha, will wait for your lovely comments.

Please share the story with your friends also.

Love and Hugs,

Rmn :-*