𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐨::

First Name:: Y/N

Last Name:: Mikaio

Age:: 16

Nationality:: Black and Japanese

Hero name:: Blackout

Quirk:: Demon

Quirk info:: Can manipulate Lava and fire by your hands, super speed, and strength; and can turn your body into a demon. It's like a second side or personality, however you dont use it- you just use the 3 factoring ones and they take you pretty far!

Quirk downfall:: Lava and fire can burn through skin and leave severe burns and pain. overusing super strength and speed causing fainting, and pain throughout joints and muscles. Not using demon side for long time can cause in that side taking over and hard to switch back. when mad demon form takes over or attempts too- can seem like a villain.

Mother:: Ayla Mikaio

Current occupation:: Ex. pro-hero, Last fight with husband caused her to stop being a hero, he injured her so bad, the doctors had to permanently remove quirk to save her life- so she works at a hospital now.

Status:: Alive

Quirk:: Super speed + Strength

Father:: Sanji Mikaio

Current occupation:: A villain. Second leader of League of Villains. He wants to get rid of every single hero; starting with all the rising heroes. He'll be damned if his daughter turns out to be a hero, because she was made for a different reason..

Status:: Alive

Quirk:: Demon

Note:: Mother is gonna be "involved" with Aizawa. ;) Hes like a father figure so yay. he grew up with sanji mikaio and Ayla mikaio.

Hi! Just to clarify, I am not black. I am Mexican. However, I thought, that the beautiful black girls reading, x readers must feel left out when they writers make comments like "pulling her strands of hair up," or "fair complexion". I didn't think that was really fair, so i wanted to give them an x reader! Before writing I educated myself on certain hair styles and culture approaches, so if anything seems not right please let me know. I love constructive criticism! :)

Enjoy <3