1-Class 2-A

Enjoy the first chapter! If anything seems wrong or something please feel free to let me know :)

Y/N pov::

Sometimes I wonder what would life be like quirkless.

Just an average-joe, going on with their life. Not worrying about life and death.

But no thats not the case.

"Mama, when is papa coming home?" I asked starring outside my bedroom window. My mom was looking for hairties to do my hair for bed.

"I'm not sure, baby.." She sighed. I was confused. Was she mad or sad?

"Do you miss him?" I smiled weakly. I did. He was a little mean to us some days but some days he was okay. He would take me outside and we would run around.

"Yeah," She mumbled. She didn't look up.

"Do you save people tonight?" I asked. She was a cool hero; Night out. She was amazing.

"Yeah, I have to leave you with grandma," She nodded. My grandmother helped raise me.

"Okay mama!" I giggled. I slid on my bonnet and laid down. I watched as my mom looked down sadly then looked at me.

"You know, no matter what happens; Mama and papa love you.. So much," She teared up.

"I love you too mama!" I hugged her.

That was the last time she ever mentioned my father.

I know he's the reason, she's quirkless now; it was all over the news. she lies and says, it was because of some major injuries.

It was a piece of the truth.

I hadn't heard from her father in a very long time. He was like a plague- His name wasn't to be spoken and his villain name was unknown.

"Y/N! Baby, it's time for school, bring yourself downstairs!"

My mom yelled for me. I was starting at a brand new school today. I was excited.. Shiketsu high was for strong quirks, but i had been recommended to U.A for years; I wanted to see if they had more to offer me as a rising hero.

So i'm transferring this year. Not to mention its a month into the new year, so while everyone knows each other I'll be an odd one out.

But I will make it work.

"Coming mama!" I smiled running down. I checked my uniform. Skirt, low cut socks, U.A jacket, and white blouse; It defined every single curve my body had to offer.

And for a girl my age, I didn't always look it.

But at least I looked thick as hell.

I looked at my rack of many shoes and picked one.