chapter 1.

Silvers pov:

I was walking on the catwalk heading over to Owen as he was working with the raptors. "Go." He says as he puts his hand down and they run off. I chuckle and pat his shoulder and he smiles at me and Barry comes saying "you finally did it man." With a smile "owen!" We hear and I immediately roll my eyes "Hoskins" I thought.

Time skip after Owen saves the new guy and he's about to tell you about the camp.

You were standing on the cat walk looking down at the raptors play fighting. "Hey." Someone says to your left. You look over to see Owen you smile at him and say "yo what'd you need?" I asked "there is this new camp opening up at the park and Claire wants you and a few other teens to stay for a while. Claire has more info about it so you can call her and give her your answer." He says. "Hm I dont really like meeting new people but I guess its worth a shot." I thought. "Ok ill call her thanks." I tell him with a smile. He ruffles my hair and walks away. I fix my hair and take put my phone.

Sorry another time skip after you talk to Claire and say yes and this is when you are headed to meet the camp counselors and other teens.

After i changed into this:

I was on the boat with owen on my phone texting my childhood bestfriend bf/n (bestfriends name) about what I was about to be doing

I was on the boat with owen on my phone texting my childhood bestfriend bf/n (bestfriends name) about what I was about to be doing. We both said bye once me and Owen arrived to the dock where we'd be meeting everyone. I got out of the boat put my phone in my pocket and said my goodbyes to owen and walked over to the other teens and saw a girl with black short hair looking at me excitedly I was confused for a second then remembered I was a YouTuber then I stood in line and looked over and saw a pretty girl with pink hair and I guess she noticed me looking at her and looked at me and I smiled at her and looked back to the counselor in front of us.

"Welcome to isla nublar campers! You are the chosen few. the first kids in the entire world to experience the awesomeness that  is camp cretaceous! I know the trip to the main land was tough on some...hello ben." He said and looked at a kid puking. I'm guessing he's sea sick? Ben put a thumbs up and went back to puking. "But yah made it! I'm Dave, head counselor. You heard that correctly head honcho, big shot-" Dave said as a car interrupted him. Another camp counselor stepped out "ah so sorry I'm late! Welcome, campers!" She said with a thick Australian accent. "I'm Roxie head counselor of camp cretaceous" she said making us look at Dave and making me start snickering. Dave chuckles awkwardly "well its sort of a co-head counselor sort of situation" he said "is it?" Roxie asks and rolls her eyes "anyway some of you won contests to be here some of you had vip invites but for the next two weeks-" Dave said but I ignored him as the pink haired girl pointed her phone at me and I just smiled, and put up a piece sign.

"As our first campers, we've lined up exclusive behind-the-scenes tours of jurassic world." Roxie said making me smile. And a few other kids "Ooh!" The girl with short black hair said. "Yes!" The tan boy said "man I need to learn names, I only know Ben's name" I thought. "As well as kayaking, rock climbing, obstacle courses, and of course-" Roxie got interrupted by the tan kid. "Dinosaurs?!" He yelled out excitedly. Then smiled and put his hands in his pockets awkwardly. "Yes.. Darius plenty of dinosaurs." She said "hell yeah another name" I thought and smiled. "So.. ready for an adventure?" She asked "absolutely! But I'm gonna need that speech a little shorter, and really try to lean into the majesty of this place." The pink haired girl said. Then the counselors look at her weird until Dave spoke up "okay were going now" with a chuckle. "Let's get the 7 of you to camp." He said. Ben raised his hand and said "uh there are 6 of us." He said looking at all of us

Dave looked at us "wait. Dino-kid, track-star, internet-girl, barfy, Texas, my chemical romance." He said "my chemical romance? Dude really I'm guessing that's me" I thought as I rolled my eyes and snickered. The other kids noticed and snickered at the Nickname he gave me. "Hes right where's 7?" Dave asked. Roxie looked at her board and scoffed.

Time skip to the helicopter.

The helicopter landed and we all covered our eyes from the dust. A kid gets out of the helicopter "greetings my dudes. Kenji is here, so let the party commence!" He yelled out to us. And I rolled my eyes "alright rich kid you seem like a dick." He threw his bag to me a said "put this in my room." He walked over to the others and said "so whats your deal?-" he asked but got interrupted by me throwing the bag back to him with force causing him to fall. And I just chuckled and walked back to the group. And out of the corner of my eye I saw the pink haired girl Darius and 'track-star' chuckle aswell making me smile. Roxie walked over to us looked down at kenji and said "ok let's go" with a smile.

We all climbed into the truck and the pink haired girl sat next to me and I smiled at her and she returned the smile. The girl took a selfie with me which was her just smiling and me smiling with a piece sign. "Oh yeah I didn't get your name." I said. She smiled and said "Brooklynn" she said smiling. I returned the smile and said "silver" then Darius sat down on the other side of Brooklynn but to be stopped by kenji sitting in between them. Dave got into the car and Rosie took of making all of us fall on our seats then we all put our seat belts on. "I hope you got my moms note.. I dont do well on windy roads." Ben said worried. Brooklynn started recording "whats good brooklanders? It's your girl Brooklynn coming at you from the best place ever: camp cretaceous. Like and subscribe to join me as I unbox jurassic world. Ok I need you all to say who you are and a little bit about yourself." She said she pointed the camera to Darius and said "and action!" "Oh! Um.. I beat this awesome VR dinosaur game. I'm Darius by the-" Darius started.

"I'm sorry. I just can believe.. You're Brooklynn! And you're silver grady!" The girl with black hair said. I smile as she holds out her hands and we both shake them. "I'm Sammy Gutierrez total Brookelander kapow!" She said making finger guns. "And I love what you do miss grady! With the raptors and everything, Its so cool!" She said looking at me. I chuckle and say "nice to meet you Sammy, you can just call me silver" I say with a smile. She smiles even wider. "Oh! Also my family supplies all the beef for the park, and that's how I got here." She said. "They do? I've never heard the name Gutierrez here before.. never mind probably just haven't hear of them" I thought. "Great to meet you sammy!" Brooklynn said. "Um.. whats a Brooklander? And wait raptors.. you work with raptors?!" Darius asks both me and Brooklynn. "Oh thats just what my online followers call themselves" Brooklynn said "and yeah I work with raptors and I put it on YouTube" I said "uh all 27 million of us!" Sammy said with finger guns.

"and can't forget Silvers 35 million!" She added making me smile. Kenji looked shocked and looked at Brooklynn. "Yep. Thats why they're the only ones that gets to keep their cell phone. They're famous." Track girl said even though that's not why I get to keep mine. I get to keep mine because I work here and Owen told me to keep it with me. "Hold on.. rich and famous? Oh meant to be." He said pointing to him and Brooklynn making me a little mad cause he's basically using her for more popularity. He took her phone and took a selfie with Brooke looking confused and him with a wide smile and a peice sign. But before he did that he noticed something that made him smirk making me look at him confused. (Silver will figure this out later but he smirked because the selfie you and Brooklynn took was her new lockscreen)

Bens puking again.

Brooke snatched her phone back with a mad look on her face. Then the car swerved then came to a stop.

A/n: HEY LOOK AT THIS A NEW BOOK! OH BTW I PLAN ON GIVING BROOKLYNN AND SILVER NICKNAMES FOR EACHOTHER COMMENT WHAT THEY SHOULD BE!