chapter 3.

Authors note: pls listen to that song ^ its really good.

Previously: The light clicks on to show kenji by the elevator. "Oh Hey there dino nerd. Whatcha doin?" He asked.

Silvers pov:

I woke up to rustling underneath me. "Hey..Brooklynn what're you doin?" I said with my 'morning voice' (yk the deep ass morning voice people get) "oh um sorry to wake you up.. oh right kenji and Darius got up so I wanted to see what they were doing." She said "its ok can I come with you? Now I'm kinda curious to what they are doing.." I said chuckling. "Ok Yeah sure" she said also chuckling. We both got changed.
I changed into this:

And Brooklynn just did her signature pink hoodie and jeans

And Brooklynn just did her signature pink hoodie and jeans. We walked out to where they were and saw kenji put his arm around Darius and say "I dont want you to be intimidated my me just because im rich, my father owns a few condos on the island, and im rich." "I-im not intimidated by you." Darius said "oh good. I just want us to be friends, and friends tell eachother stuff. For instance, what they're doing out of bed after curfew, what do yah think?" Kenji said. Darius pretended to think for a second "I think you best get your arm off me...friend" he said "oh. Why don't you make me..friend." kenji said back.

"Watch this.." Brooklynn whispers to me then comes out of our hiding spot and takes a picture of them "huh. So thats what toxic masculinity looks like" she said then I come out of the hiding spot and Laugh at their faces. "Uh sorry we woke you two. I-" Darius started but got cut off by kenji. "He was sneaking out, but I set him straight. Look I try to look out for the younger kids, it's who I am." "You guys don't understand. I've been waiting my whole life to get here, and I'm gonna make the most of it. Thoes lights must be coming from the compy enclosure. I gotta check it out!" Darius said with excitement. Both me and Brooklynn looked at eachother and smirked as an idea popped into our heads.

"Sneaking out to see dinosaurs in the dead of night." Brooklynn started. "Mad danger of getting caught...Great mood lighting." I said as me and Brooklynn take out our phones. "I guess that means.. were goin rogue kapow!" Brooklynn finished. And we all smiled.

Time skip to the 'compy' enclosure.

Were over by the compy enclosure and it looks very familiar but I can't put my finger on it because it's dark. We run over to the side of a car and kneel down "I think this is it. The truck definitely headed this direction." Darius said. "Of course this is it. Why else would they have-" kenji started but got cut off by me smacking a hand over his mouth and glaring at him. "Shh!" Brooklynn whisper yelled as the engine of the car we were leaning on started. We walked up the stairs before the car drove away. We stood up and started walking "this place looks really familiar.." I whisper to them. "Of course it looks familiar you work here." Kenji said rolling his eyes. "No thats not what i-" but I got interrupted by kenji "hey Brooklynn! You can get a good shot from over here." He said.

Then I noticed Darius stopped and I walked over to him to see him looking over the railing in confusion. "This doesn't seem like a compy pen.. does it look like one to you?" He asked me. "No it doesn't but it seems really familiar." I said back. Then I looked over to see kenji accidentally drop Brooklynns phone down into the cage from them fighting over it. "Realllyyy smooth kenji." I said chuckling and shaking my head. Then Brooklynn said "yeah. Thanks kenji real smooth." "Relax ill get it." He said hopping over the fence. Then me and Darius ran over to him

"Wait! What are you-" Darius started. Kenji put a hand on his shoulder "I got it kid." He said. Then climbed down into the other side of the enclosure where her phone dropped. "See? Ha! Good as new." Kenji said holding up the phone. "Greaaat. Now just climb back up and gently hand it to me." She said "sure sure right after I get a sweet dino pic for your followers. No need to thank me." I look around and spot..bones? Then I hear rustling and look over to see the bushes moving in the enclosure. Then it finally hit me where we are. "Oh shit." I thought. "Um guys this definitely isn't the compy pen." I said now terrified. "Quiet! Were talking here. Ah your followers are gonna love this " Kenji yelled.  Then he put his hand into the pen ready to take a picture phone in hand.

"Here compy-compy-compy." He said. "This isn't the compy pen!" I yelled down to him.
"Uh what's he babbling on about?" Kenji asked. But then blue showed up and started walking over and growling at him. "What the?.." kenji asked now completely terrified. Then kenji made the dumb choice to take a picture with the flash on and blue screeches and runs at him. And tries to get through the gate. Kenji falls back and starts screaming. And he gets up and starts running. "Cmon!" Brooklynn yells now running to the controls. Brooklynn makes it to the controls to open the gate but me and Darius stop. "Open the gate! Open the gate!" Kenji yells. Brooklynn pressed the wrong button and opens the wrong gate now the raptors can get to kenji.

Kenji turns around and is now meet with blue.. Darius starts kicking the gas pipe and it breaks and sends steam everywhere. So that she can't see kenji. Darius goes jumps down in front of kenji "Darius no!" I yell as I try to stop him but he ignored me and jumps anyway. "Dude! Please tell me you have a plan." Kenji tells Darius. "Lets move the steam should keep him busy" Darius says. The steam clears up to show echo, Charlie, delta and blue.. shit all 4? "Oh crud." Darius said. Darius walks backwards. "Ugh shit." I say and jump down in front of Darius. "Silver!" I hear Brooklynn yell.

I put my hand out in front of blue and I see her recognize me instantly. She growls at me "hey! Blue chill out you know who I am.." I say as I slowly walk forward towards her. "Kenji thoes bones, check for a raptor skull." Darius said. "What?" Kenji asked. "In the video game i-" Darius started. "You wanna talk about video games now?" Kenji yells. Blue screeches at me causing Darius to fall. I pull out my spare clicker in my pocket and click it a few times "blue! Dont give me that shit!" I yell out to her and she kinda calms down a little. I walk forward and stop my hand infront of her face and she walks to me and pushes her face into my hand and I smile.

The light turn on "hey! Come and get it!" I hear roxie yell and she throws some meat onto the ground causing blue and the rest besides Charlie (idk which raptor it was) to charge at me. "Get out of there!" She yells to me and the others. I back up to the wall kenji and Darius are against and someone pulls me and then out of the enclosure while the gate shuts. Cars pull up and everyone is yelling 'secure the paddock' or 'move!' "Thanks Dave I dont know why she charged at me she usually doesn't do that."  I said "thank you so much" Darius told Dave and me "oh thats standard procedure Darius. I do that stuff all the time give me a second." He said before vomiting. He stopped and said "thats better."

Roxie runs over and side hugs him "are you hurt?!" She asked him "is everyone alright?!" She asked us. But noticed kenji trying to sneak away and pulls him by she shoulder "woah woah woah! Where do you think you're going? You Darius and silver are in big trouble!" She said. "But i- he was-" Darius started "save it! If silver wasn't there you would've been dead! We'll decide what to do with you later If you even get to remain here after a stunt like this." Roxie said.