chapter 5.

Previously: "Whats good brooklanders? Today I'm coming to you from one of jurassic worlds coolest remote genetics lab." She said doing both of our intros because I didn't need to talk when she said what were doing. We walk in with both me and Brooklynn recording

Still Silvers pov:

Sammy gasps "its so shiny in here!" She said "this is a rare window into the parks workings. Not just anyone can come here you know." Roxie said to me and Brooklynn. "Yep this is where the magic happens... doc wu-wu! Guess who's ready to have a blastocyst from the pastocyst? The mitosis with the mosisis! Were ready for some chromosomes my bro-mosome. Wu there it is! I can do more." Dave said while her and roxie walk over to dr wu. "Please dont" roxie told him. "Were here for the tour dr wu. Camp cretaceous? Ms. Dearing should've mentioned" She told wu.

"I'm sorry, but mr masrani has accelerated the timetable for our newest exhibit yet again." He said then snatching something away from Sammy. "I simply don't have time to spend the afternoon babysitting children." He said walking away from roxie. Me and Brooklynn are recording a person messing with something from wu's lab. Dr wu put a hand on my shoulder. "You two, no recording in the lab." He told us. "But that's kindof our whole deal. You see we have our own web channels-" Brooke started. "And that's germane because...?" Wu asked us before turning around.

I got an idea and looked at Brooke then smiled she gave me a confused look but I whisper to her "just trust me." She nods and I turn back to dr wu "I'm sorry doctor. We just wanted our followers to meet the genius who brought dinosaurs back to life. I mean, without you there is no jurassic world. But hey if you wanna toil in the shadows while masrani and john Hammond get all the credit.. I respect that. Its about the work." I say and smirk. "How many people watch these web shows of yours?" I smile and point over to Brooklynn. "27 million." then point back to myself "35 million."

"Okay, dr wu, you're on." Brooklynn told him as we both record him. He clears his throat  "hello im dr. Henry wu, PhD. Welcome to one of our satellite jurassic world genetics labs." He said while walking as we record him. "I like to say that creating a dinosaur takes T.I.M.E
T. Technology I. Ingenuity and M-E, me." He said being a bit cocky "woah! eyeball! Ooh" Sammy exclaimed looking at a eyeball on the table. Ben shudders in disgust looking at it and Brooke takes a picture of him. "Dr wu! Whats that!" She said running up to a screen with a DNA tree frog on it. "Tree frog DNA. Unfortunately i-" he started but got cut off by Sammy. She gasps "whats that?" As a person rolls a table by with mammoth remains on it.

"Siberian mammoth remains extracted for-" he said but got cut off again. "Oohhh whats down that hall?" She asked pressing her face against the glass. "My private office. Its restricted." He said annoyed. Me and Brooke get an idea and look at eachother and smirk. "You guys look! I think one of these eggs are about to hatch"
dave said watching as an egg shakes and cracks. "Thats not possible." Dr wu said confused as we all walk over to the eggs. "That ankylosaurus has only been incubating for 10 weeks.

A part of the egg breaks off to show a tail. "Is that a tail?" Yasmina asks. "OH Ew ew ew! GET IT OFF ME GET IT-" Ben yelled as a piece of the egg got on his shirt. The ankylosaurus baby falls off the table just in time for Ben to catch it. Ben puts the baby dino on the table and lifts the egg shell covering its head and it shows an adorable baby ankylosaurus. Ben chuckles "aw!" He says. "Nice! One of its head bumps are bigger than the other!" I said taking a picture. "Asymmetry? In my lab?!" Dr wu asked walking over to us. "Aw! Wow. She's so...tiny" Ben said in awe over the baby dino.

"But she won't stay tiny for long, right?" Roxie asked. "Thats the idea. All the dinosaurs go through an accelerated growth cycle." He said kneeling down eye level to the dino in bens hand. "They're supposed to incubate for 13 weeks with no noticeable defects, but apparently one slipped through." He said as Brooklynn grabs my hand and backs up causing me to blush. Then I get the idea "his office." I thought with a smirk.

Me and Brooke are walking through the halls looking for his office. She peeks around the corner still holding my hand. We both walk backwards not being aware Sammy is walking behind us not knowing were here either. We all bump into eachother "oh! Hey!" Sammy said nervously. "Sammy! Uh, what are you doing out here?" I asked. "I was just..." she said then chuckles nervously. "This place ought to come with a GPS. I really gotta go." She said but I'm still suspicious about her. "I...i think there's a bathroom at the end of the hall, actually." Brooklynn said. "Yeah, so.." I said still pretty suspicious about the whole situation. "Thanks! see you back there!" She tells us then walks off. Once she's gone I whisper to Brooklynn. "Is it just me or was that really weird.. or suspicious." "Yeah.. it was to be honest." She whispers back then we keep walking.

We get to his office that said RESTRICTED in big red letters. We hear footsteps and walk around the corner trying not to be caught. "Doctor! We have those results you were looking for." A man said walking up to him basically saving us. "Very well." He said then walked away from his office. Me and Brooklynn slipped through just before the door closed. "Okay Brookelanders, let's
See if top-secret jurassic world intel is cool enough for you." She said turning on her flashlight on her phone making me chuckle.