chapter 6.

Previously: Me and Brooklynn slipped through just before the door closed. "Okay Brookelanders, let's see if top-secret jurassic world intel is cool enough for you." She said turning on her flashlight on her phone making me chuckle.

Still Silvers pov:

We wear a machine make a noise and Brooklynn gasps, grabs onto my sleeve I look down at her and blush (silver is like 5'10 Brooklynn is 5'4) she looks up at me ,realized what she was doing and let go then she looked to see what was making the noise it was the thing that had dino eggs in it. We walk over to his computer and I sit down and look at it. She sits down on my knee and looks at the computer as well but I don't pay attention to her sitting down on my knee. "E750, clinical trial results?" She reads out as a question.

"Classified! Jackpot!" She exclaimed. She goes to click on it but an alarm on the computer went off on the computer causing us to gasp. And the computer finally turns off. Brooklynn tries to move the mouse or use the keyboard but it doesn't work. She scoffs. "Dangit!" She whisper yelled and lightly punched the table. We look over to see a flash drive and some papers on the desk.

She picks up the flash drive hands it to me and looks through the papers. "Indominus rex?" We both read out looking at the paper. We flip another paper to see a weird version of a trex that has spikes on it and looks way more dangerous. The door opens causing us to gasp and look at the door to find dr wu. "Oh shit This is bad" I thought. "I thought the door said restroom?" Brooklynn said more like a question.

Dr wu picks us up by our shoulders and pulls us to the room where everyone is. "Time for you all to leave." Dr wu said very mad. He pushes our shoulders harshly causing us to stumble forward."hey!" I yelled Brooklynn was about to fall but I caught onto her arm and pulled her back up being careful not to hurt her. she smiled at me, I returned the smile.

"Clearly this group has no respect for my lab." He said. "But what about bumpy?" Ben asked walking over to us holding bumpy. "Aw,bumpy! You gave it a name. Thats precious!" Dave said putting his hands on bens shoulders. "The asset will soon be released into a herd of ankylosauruses. Then she'll be their problem." Dr wu said then snatched her away from Ben. "Just like you all will cease to be my problem when you leave. "Alright bup bup bup bup bup! Hit the road! We are not wanted here." Dave said and we all walked out.

"Hey guys!" Darius said out of breath as we pulled up to them "why are you two so out of breath?" Roxie asked. "Just doin the job were told." Darius lied. Because I could tell something happened so I just rolled my eyes and smiled but decided not to say anything. "How was the field trip?" He asked us. "Oh, well, um, you know, Ben fell in love with a dinosaur, and super stars here got us booted from the lab." Yasmina said pointing to us. "That is not what happened!" I yelled to her. "How'd poop patrol go?" Sammy asked.

"Uh.." Darius thought. "Awesome!you all should've seen how I owned-" kenji started. "This valuable experience!" Darius interrupted pushing kenji. "Um, learned alot about ourselves and, uh...yep!" Darius finished roxie sniffs "oh! Well, then, hit the showers. And maybe stay there for awhile?" Roxie asked then started to engine. "Use soap. Lots of soap!" Ben yelled before we drove away from them.

Brooklynn put her head on my shoulder again and I Slightly smiled and rapped my arm around her shoulders. I didn't notice but Sammy and Yasmina looked at eachother and Sammy whispered "you thinkin what I'm thinkin?" Sammy whispered smiling. "Yup." Yaz whispered with a smile aswell. They lightly chuckled and sat like nothing happened.

Later that night
What I changed into:

And now we were sitting down around a campfire while Darius tells a story

And now we were sitting down around a campfire while Darius tells a story. "We thought it'd be fun...we thought we'd be safe, but...we didn't realize the.. horror waiting for us on the island. Claws.. teeth.. screaming..so much screaming." Darius said dramatically as me Sammy and Brooklynn sit next to kenji with Ben latched onto his arm. "How much screaming?" Ben asked scared. "Shh! He's getting to the good part." Kenji said. "The t-rex stalked closer. Her jaws opened wide." He was about to say something but a camera cut him off. "For the vlog." Brooklynn said pointing to her phone. "Keep telling your little story." She said and Darius pulls his hood back up.
.
"Oh here we go." Kenji said excitedly and Ben looked more scared. "The t-rex sta-" Darius started. "Dang!" Brooklynn exclaimed. "Ugh!" Kenji yelled disappointed. "Out of space. Wait, im sorry, hold on." She said as Darius looked annoyed. "I just don't wanna delete my selfie on everest, you know?" She asked as she showed me the picture. "You look pretty in the picture." I whisper to her with a smile, making sure no one else heard me. "Thanks.." she said quietly. I saw her blush a light shade of red making me smile and she looked away trying to hide it. I put an arm around her shoulders and smiled down at her.

"Maybe I should start over.." Darius said. "No! In fact you can just stop!" Ben yelled not wanting to be scared. "Dude, chill hes not even telling the story right now. And how is your grip this strong?!" He asked trying to pull away from hen but he didn't let go. "So, the t-rex stalked-" Darius started but got cut off by Sammy. "Shouldn't we call Yasmina over?" She asked. "I bet she'd love this story." She said and Darius plopped his back down on the bench. "Maybe she wants to be by herself." I told her. "...I dont understand" She said.

"You know how sometimes people wanna be left alone?" Kenji asked looking at Ben. Sammy laughs "kenji, you're hilarious. I think she's just shy and doesn't know how to make any camp friends." Then thunder claps and the others gasp. Then it starts to rain on us and we all stand up. "Maybe we should go inside." Sammy said. "Way ahead of you." Ben said already going up the stairs. We all run inside but I go inside just to set my phone down. Then I walk back outside because I actually really like the rain. I sit on the steps and listen to the sound of rain and thunder with my eyes closed. "Silver? What are you doing out here?" I hear a voice ask me. I turn around and see Brooklynn. "Oh hey B, I just like the rain that's all." I say with a smile.

She smiles and goes back inside then she comes out with her hood up and her phone out of her hand. I smile as she sits next to me. She puts her head on my shoulder again so im used to it but I can't help but smile. I blush "..hey B? Can I tell you something.." I say nervously. "Yeah of course sil." She said and takes her head off my shoulder and looks at me.

"Well..ireallylikeyouandigetitifyoudontlikemebackbecauseitsonlybeenafewdayssoiunderstandifyou-" I get cut off from my rambling from a kiss to my lips. (Translation= I really like you and I get it if you don't like me back because its only been a few days so I understand if you-) my eyes widen but sure enough I kiss back. We pull away after a few seconds. I chuckle "was that just to shut me up? Orr.." I drag out the 'r'. She giggles "yes and no but mostly no" she said with a smile, I smile aswell and kiss her again and she kisses back. I hear cheering and we pull away to see  Darius, Yasmina, Sammy, Ben, kenji and.. Dave and roxie? Cheering for us "about time!" Kenji yells and we all laugh.

A/n: AHHHHH SILVER AND BROOKLYNN GOT TOGETHER YESSS WAS IT TOO FAST? IF MOST OF YOU THINK ITS TOO FAST ILL CHANGE IT BUT I DONT THINK IT IS IN MY OPINION. OH BTW BEN AND KENJI WILL HAPPEN IN THIS THATS WHY KENJI ISNT UPSET. THANKS FOR READING byeee :)