eleven

karina has heart eyes!

morning came and yujin plopped down in her usual seat at the ravenclaw table for breakfast. karina, who sat beside her, poked at the food on her plate.

"aren't you gonna eat?" yujin questioned, already stuffing her mouth with toast.

"yeah- well, it's just first game nerves," karina sighed.

"don't worry, you always do amazing!" hyunjin reassured. "now eat your food before it gets cold."

karina hummed and took a bite of her eggs. "if we lose, it'll be the death of me. sakura's gonna give us a mouthful-"

"don't think negatively!" yujin cut her off.

"i can't help it!" karina cried. "i think my great-aunt seer senses are tingling and they're telling me we're gonna lose!"

"get rid of those tingly thingies then!" hyunjin rolled her eyes. "oh my merlin, stop overreacting and eat your damn eggs!"

"but-"

hyunjin shoved eggs into karina's mouth. "eat the eggs," hyunjin grumbled.

as hyunjin forcefully fed karina eggs, who was actually happy with the cliché couple feeding and forgot her worries over the game, yujin tapped renjun's shoulder.

"do you know who jeno's gonna cheer for?" yujin asked.

"hm, probably hufflepuff since chenle's on the team," renjun replied. "wait, why are you asking?"

pink slightly tinted yujin's cheeks. "no reason, just curious..."

"my moufh ish schuffeth to the max, idiout!" karina yelled with her mouth full of eggs.

hyunjin dropped her fork and mumbled, "oopsies..."

✧ ✧ ✧

"why is it snowing!" hyunjin grumbled, hugging yujin tighter. "it's already so cold!"

"it's okay, i have hot packs!" yujin said. she handed one to hyunjin, who gratefully took the little cat shaped hot pack.

"you're a lifesaver," hyunjin sighed.

yujin grinned with a thumbs up and handed another one to renjun, who was shivering. he thanked the girl and zipped his coat up tighter.

"is naeun mc-ing today again?" yujin questioned as she hugged her own hot pack.

"i think-"

"hello and welcome to the second quidditch game of the season! my name is lee naeun, 6th year hufflepuff prefect, and i am your mc once again! today's game is...hufflepuff versus ravenclaw!"

"well there's your answer," hyunjin giggled, the crowd roaring in excitement.

"now let's welcome the hufflepuffs!"

the hufflepuffs swarmed in with their bright yellow uniforms and positioned themselves properly. yujin noticed chenle already by the goalposts with shotaro by his side.