08

"What was that?" Liam suddenly asked. He and I sat at the kitchenware and ate breakfast while the other boys where out in the town.

"What was what?" I played dumb, hoping he would think it was a dream and just shake it of. But no, he just gave me a hard glare. I gulped and dried my sweaty palms on my pants.

"It- it was just a nightmare" my voice broke and I knew already that he wouldn't believe me. Avoiding his eyes, I ate the last spoon of milk and barely any cereal, and stood up. Quickly, I placed the plate and spoon in the sink and tried to walk out from the room. But he wouldn't have any of that.

Standing up and blocking the way, he took a step towards me and I took a nervous step backwards until I hit the counter with my back.

"You know what I'm talking about, don't play that act on me" he placed a hand beside my head, and I closed my eyes.

"It's n-nothing really. Just a nightmare t-that's all" I stammered out. But I had already lost.

"Well, it didn't quite look like a nightmare to me" he said, forcing my chin up with his other hand and catching my eyes.

"It's nothing you need to worry about, and besides you're only holding me here for my dads money or whatever you want from him" I knew I was harsh, but I really didn't want him to know.

"Well, no"

"Wait what do you mean? You're not holding me for money? Then what am I doing here!"

"I was bored" He looked guilty and it was like he was in pain. But I couldn't believe him right now.

"You're holding me here because you was bored! You can't fucking kidnap someone just because you're bored! What if I had friends and family that would become worried!" I was full out shouting now, and he only looked at me with a now expressionless face.

"What if?" He said, and raised a eyebrow.

"Yes, what if I had friends!"

"So you don't have someone who will becomes worried. Then I don't understand why you're getting so worked up about this, I mean no one cares" He said, and I closed my mouth. Standing, trying to found my words I though about it. He had right, no one cared.

"Oh shi- no I didn't mean it to come out like that" He was quick to understand what he had said, but I didn't quite understand what was wrong with it. He was only stating a fact.

[A/N]

I'm alive? Well my body is. Thanks for all nice comments, it's really nice to know that someone want me to not-die. I hope.

I think I will edit some chapters instead of pushing myself to write if I don't have any idea what I should write. My mind is kinda, empty.

And let me tell you a thing, a session to talk about your own feelings when you're not even sure about them, sucks.

Wow, I'm actully writing about myself in this A/N

But compare this to my first A/N in the end of the first chapther. Wow I'm a ray of sunshine.