06

I ate my breakfast, and then just turned back to sleep again. It was a dumb move, and just gave me some more small scars. But it was good to make the time go faster.

It didn't really matter that Liam leaved me earlier, right?

But still it felt bad, becuse he was the first person I even gave a hint about my situation, in many many years.

But I couldn't do anything about it, anyway.

I was locked in, so I didn't have a chance to do anything. And I'm bored, I really want to have something to do.

I maybe could manage them to let the dog be with me?

I knocked on the door, and screamed down to the, hopefully they would hear. I was right, a bit later Sam opened the door.

"Can't I come down? Or can't the dog stay here, it's boring" I said, and tried to give him puppy eyes.

"Hmm, sure. But just remember, puppy eyes are Liams weakness, not mine" He said and winked at me to follow him out. I walked behind him down to the kitchen, where Luc stand.

"Hey Luc, we're going out to Dex, you wanna come?" he question and pick up a paperbag whit the word 'Dog treats' on.

"Yea sure" Luc says and I follow them out to a garden. It have fence all around, and the dog - Dex, are chained to a dog house.

"I'm just gonna take the chain of" Sam mumles and does just that.

We stay in the garden until late, the clock is almost 15.00 when the sun starts go down.

"Where are Liam?" I ask and throw a stick to Dex.

"He's in the city, probaly comming home after the dinner"

"Oh, ok"

We stay almost a hour more in the garden until we go in again. Luc and Sam starts cooking food and I sit and watch.

After the dinner is ended, I go up to the room. Sam follows and show the way.

"We can't trust you with a unlocked door just becuse you didn't escaped yesturday" he says and lock it after him.

I sighn and lay down on the bed, until I hear the door a floor down open and close. Liam's home.

Half a hour later the door unlocks and Liam comes in, I just look at him and he looks back.

"Sorry for the morning, I shouldn't just walked out like that" he said and I nod.

"I was in the city today, and we hasn't got any signs from your dad that he know you're gone". I nod.

"Maybe becuse he don't care?" I question and he just sighn.

"You know I care, right? I've only know you for some days, and can't say I love you, just that I like you, a bit. And I don't want you to suffer anymore" he sayd and I look shocked on him.

"No, you don't care, you just pretend like everyone else" I say.

He grip my wrist loosely, like he knew about it.

"If I didn't care, and didn't like you. Should I do this then?" he whisper and slowly connect our lips.

_____

Okay, here you guys go. I know that many have deleted this story from your library now, and I'm sorry about that I hasn't uploaded in about 2 months I think? This is more than 500 hundred words, so I hope it make up for it a little bit?

I have a hard time to write on this now, and I also work on the others. The other books don't make my uploads slower, it's just that in the start I use much time to give them a good beginning.

I don't have much insperation to this either, so it's hard.

I have a hard time myself also, but that doesn't slow me down. Many says that they can't write when they're...down. But I honestly use writing as a escape right now, and have done it a long time back.

So I hope I got some idea to this, it's not fun if nothing happens.