New story?

Hi guys! I'm so happy that there have been a lot of new people here today, and I'm sorry for not being online a lot, I've started a few new sports and school has started and such, so i have all my days busy. I am going to spellcheck these chapters and such, but I'm very very ashamed of this story in general and I kinda very hate it and how I wrote it, lol. But I won't take it down since there's so many nice people who have talked to me here and i sometimes go here for a boost.

But, i have though of writing a new story to wattpad, but i have no idea about what or when or how. And i don't know if anyone of you would be intrested in reading it, so why don't you tell me?

And i need help with ideas too, so maybe comment here or PM me? Now when i think of it, I've always liked the idea of writing prompts, so maybe I'll start a book where you guys can send me prompts for one-shots you want to read but haven't been written or anything like that? I'm in some fandoms, so maybe i could even link something to that, what do you guys think?

And if you want to read more from me right now, the collection of my own poems are avaible on my page, but I'll come back with more ideas regarding a new story.

Thank you!