07

I melted, that's what it felt like. Firs our lips was just pressed togheter and no one moved. But at the same time he slowly startded to move his lips, my knees gave out and I fell down, but he catched me witch a arm aroun my shoulders and one around my lower back. I could feel him smirk when my face heated up, but I choosed to ignore it and started move my own lips against his instead.

When our air started to run out, we slowly disconnected our lips and I directly burried my face in his chest, and felt him sighn heavy.

He let his arm drop from my lowe back and used it to scoop me up in his arms, my head still hidden in his shirt. He laid down on my small bed and took his arm from my knees to behind my head. My head layed on his chest, and my upper body and bum on his body. My legs beside his.

"Go to sleep, okay?" He said and I nodded, didn't thought about anything. Didn't thought about my situation, all the incidents and whats happen during the night. I was simply stupid.

-Third PoV-

Shakas hearbeats slowed down at the same time as his breaths until he was asleep. Liam moved his fingers throught Shakas hair, and stared up at the celing. Why did he have to lie to the boy? His parents had never been a trouble to them. Sure, it was a bit strange that no one had talked about the boys' dissapearing. He surely knew it was wrong just to bring the boy to them becuse he was bored. He really didn't have the right to bring a human away from his family. But something told him that this was better for the boy rather than to stay with his parents.

Shaka started to move in his sleep, and Liam tried to get a better grip around the moving boy but he losed it and Shaka fell down on the floor. He frowned when the boy seemed to still be fast asleep, until he turned to lay on his back, leaving Liam full sight over his frowned face.

Then he opened his eyes, and Liam gasped. The kid wasn't awake, it didn't even look like he was alive.

His irises had a much darked colour, and a glossy layer was over his eyes. He had read about this somewhere, wasn't this like sleepwalking. But your eyes was still closed when you sleepwalked righ?

When the kid stood up, and started walk to the bathroom, Liam reacted. He took a steady grip around Shakas shoulders and turned him around. He didn't want the kid to accidently hurt himself.

For a second, the clossy layer dissaperaed from the boys eyes and he looked lost in Liams.

"Help" he whispered before he blinked and the layer was back, and he tried to turn away from Liam. But Liam had other plans.

He took a new grip around the boys chest and held him against his own chest.

When the boy struggled and tried to escape, Liam lifted him up bridal style, and took him back to the bed.

There he laid the boy down and held his shoulders down when he tried to again stand up. Now he could se the watery eyes, like the boy was close to tears. He directly burried Shaka in a hug, and hold harder when the boy tried to get away.

It was hard to hold the boy close, he tried to claw at Liam and squirm out from his grip. Crying, wimpering and from some strange reason clawing at his own skin. Liam did the best he could to stop him from hurt himelf.

When the sunbeams slowly started to show the boy suddenly went limb in his arms, and Liam quickly turned them face to face.

Tears was still running down the boys' cheeks but the glossy layer was gone, and the his eyes directly went wide from the sight of Liam. He then hugged him close, and clunged crying to a confused Liam.

He could barely make out the words the boy said in his shirt but he smiled soft at them and kissed his head. The words still calling throught his head. '

"As long as I can, I will stay"

____

A chaper on Christmas yay!

The most of you maybe have Christmas on the 25:th, but in my country we have it on the 24:th so sorry if it was day to early for you guys.

I'm still shocked I wrote about 700 words, and a chapter to ALL my books! Wow!