MO1

*JISOO*

"Hey unnie! You won the pageant!"

"Congrats Jisoo!"

"Yayyy!!! We won!!"

"Aww, thanks guys! Your cheers were too loud. It's hard not to ignore. So I really did my best up there." I smiled cheerfully at my classmates.

(Keep smiling.)

I just won a pageant here at my highschool. Well it's my 2nd time now joining things like this.

My first time didn't go as planned because I was still a newbie at that time and it was all new to me.

But now since I already have some experience and I got to do well so I won.

Some gave me some flowers and took several photos with me and of course with my classmates.

"Hey Jisoo! Let's have a dinner later." One of my closest friend told me, Jennie.

(Act friendly.)

"Sure! But I'll have to change first" I said.

"Yeah sure. I'll come with you"

***

School hours ended, Jennie grabbed my hand and we went out of our room.

Before we got out of the school I saw a familiar back.

"Here take my bag" i whispered to Jennie.

I handed my backpack to Jennie and prepared for a sneack attack.

(Act silly.)

I went behind him silently and screamed, "CHU ATTACK!!" as I pushed him with my whole body.

He moved a little bit and of course he didn't react as usual but I found it so cute. He looked at me and his face looks like -you-again?- .

I've done this to him like everyday?

"Look V! I won! See?" I showed my sash and my crown and smiled at him.

(Act proud.)

"Um congrats." He said even though his face doesn't look like he's congratulating me and walked away.

It's okay. I know he's happy for me. I bet he's smiling now too hihi.

"Jenduekie he congratulated me! Did you hear that?"

"You're way too head over heals for him. Yah! Stop smiling already! I'm hungry." Jennie dragged me since I couldn't stop smiling at him.

"He is so cute. Isn't he the cutest? Most handsome boy in the world?! He is even smart! Like how can that be even possible!?" I nearly screamed at Jennie.

(Act crazy)

Jennie continued on dragging me as I complained on V's perfectness.

We arrived at the fastfood restaurant that we love and ordered our favorites and sat down on a table near the window.

"I'm so proud of you! Did you hear me cheer? It was so loud! I think I'll lose my voice tomorrow. My throat's starting to ache." She said excitedly.

"I know! You should've seen your face hahahaha! You were screaming too hard especially when they announced my name."

(Keep laughing)

"I know right. Gosh you really need to treat me today. I gave all of my energy." Jennie said and acting cute all of a sudden.