MO2

*JISOO*

"I'm late! First day of school and I'm late!" I screamed as I went out from my apartment.

It's my last highschool year and I can't believe I'm late. I don't even know what class I'm in.

I quickly ran to school since it's just a few blocks from here but who cares?! I'm late! Too late

School starts at 8:00 and it's 10:36 now! Two hours late?! You beat your previous score again Jisoo congratulations.

When I arrived. I quickly went to the schools board and looked for my name quickly.

"Come on. Come on. Come on." I nervously bite my nails while looking for it. I'm even out of breath already.

Imagine my pain. It's like wanting to poop but there's no bathroom around.

"There it is! Kim Jisoo!!!" After I found my name I quickly went to our room.

Please no teacher. No teacher.

I crossed my fingers as I wished that there will be no teacher in our room right now.

I'm here. Here's our room in front of me. Should I go in?

Ugh! Now I'm scared. I don't want to be scolded in front of my classmates.

*exhale*

"Okay!" I opened the door bravely.

"I'm sorry for being late!!" I spoke loudly and greeted them.

"Aigoo. Okay just go and find a seat."

"Thank you teacher!" I again bowed at him.

Phew! That was close. I'm so glad he isn't mean.

I looked for a vacant seat.

"Actually Ms. stay standing." The teacher suddenly called me.

Oh my. What now? I thought he's going to let me go?

"Oh okay.." I said as I stayed standing in front.

This is so embarassing.

"Since we're all here, I'll now arrange your seats."

Oh. Phew again! I thought he changed his mind and scold me. It's just a sitting arrangement.

First he called all the girls to sit in a row per column.

I got my seat and its in second to the last at the back and near the window.

Next is the teacher is gping to call for the guys now. Each girl gets to sit with a guy. So my sit beside me is now empty.

"Hey Jisoo!" A familiar voice called me.

I looked beside me and I saw Jennie!

"Jennie! Thank God we're in the same class!" I sighed in relief when I saw her.

"Why were you late? You sleepyhead!" She scolded me.

"I slept late! Thank goodness the teacher is nice."

"Oh. Didn't you know?" She suddenly asked a question to me.

"What?" I asked confusely. What is she talking about?

"You guys are classmates!" She said excitedly.

What? Who? Her? Well I know that already... what?

I was about to open my mouth to ask her again but then someone suddenly went to the seat beside me.

Ugh. I didn't look at him since he blocked Jennie. I avoided him and looked at her again.

"What are you saying?" I asked but all I saw from her is a smile. A big wide smile and suddenly smirking at me.

What the hell?

I felt weird so I stopped looking at her and looked beside me.

"K-K-KIM TAEHYUNG?!" I screamed and stood from my sit.

W-why is he beside me?

"You- why- huh?" I stuttered while pointing at him.

I couldn't contain my smile so I covered it with my other hand.

"Ms. Kim Jisoo. I let you go for being late, don't make me change my decision." The teacher called me.

"So-sorry!" I apologized and sat down.

"Oh my gosh! I can't believe it. V! We're classmates! Finally!!" I silently screamed at him.

Omg I can't contain my happiness right now. It's too much! I can't believe it! I've been dreaming of this day and it has finally come.

Oh no. What if I won't be able to study? He's beside me! Or maybe I'll study more to impress him? I don't know! Well what's important now is that he's beside me.

I saw him looked at me for a while then looked away.

He's still ignoring me huh? Well that'll change from now on. Cause I'll be by his side all the time HA HA HA!

Watch me Kim Taehyung. You'll fall for me someday.

***

Lunch break came and I don't want to go out.

Because I won't be beside V!!!

Last year lunch break was excited for me because I get to see V in the cafeteria, but now that he's beside me I don't want to go anywhere.

"V! Let's have a lunch together!" I asked him with my big wide smile.

"Um, sorry. Someone's waiting for me already." He declined.

"What?" I pouted.

"Who?" I asked. Does he have a girlfriend? Nooooo.

"None of your business." He said. V stood up from his seat and went out of the room.

I had a sad face and looked down on my knees.

"Kim Jisoo I'm still here. Let's go!" Jennie called and dragged me out.

We are now in the cafeteria and falling in line to buy some lunch.

I searhed for V inside the cafeteria but he is nowhere to be found.

Is he really with his girlfriend?

We sat on a table and began eating.

"Jen, what if he got a girlfriend already? Now that I can spend more time with him he already has a girlfriend?" I asked her and fake cried.

"Um. I never saw him with any girl. Or that he is close with some girl. Maybe he's just with his friends." Jennie comforted me.

"Really?" I looked at her with my teary eyes.

"Yeah. So now eat."

With her words I gained my confidence back and started eating.

I will try to take V's heart. I will not give up! Not until he says he doesn't like me. Or even if he says that, which I hope not, I still won't give up!

Who doesn't like someone like me? I'm cute, I can tell jokes, I'm not that smart but I have a very good sense of humor,  your day won't be sad if you have me.

Right?

"I'm finished. Jisoo, I have to go first. I have to stop by the teachers office." Jennie said and started fixing up her plate.

"What? You're done already? Why are you going there?" I asked since half of my food is still on my plate

"Our homeroom teacher asked me to drop some papers. See you later in class okay?" She said her goodbye and went out.

*sigh*  I continued eating my food alone.

I am almost done but then someone suddenly sat on the chair in front of me.

"Hi."