MO3

*JISOO*

"Hi."

"Oh it's just you." I replied.

His name's Jin. Some students have mistaken us as twins. Me and Jin are close friends, nothing more.

Well we kinda do hilarious things together maybe that's why some people think we're twins or something.

We even have the same surname.

"You were late again." He said.

I stood up to clean up my plate. And we went out the cafeteria together.

"How'd you know that?" I asked him. How did he know I was late?

"Are you serious? I sit behind you in class." He said and looked shocked.

"Well you should've talk to me so that I noticed you." I said and punched his arms.

"Well you were busy fangirling." He said and rolled his eyes on me while rubbing his arm that I just punched.

"I know right? Can you believe that? He's sitting right next to me? JIN! Do you know what this means?" I excitedly held both of his arms, smiling.

"Um, you having low grades?" He said and so I punched him again.

"AAAWW!" He screamed.

"It means I may have a chance!" And now it's me who rolled eyes on him.

"Heh as if he'll like you back." He said and laughed at me.

Stupid.

While we were walking we didn't notice but we were already in front of our classroom. But insted of going in, we stayed out right in front of it to hang out a bit.

"I heard what happened to your parents." He said as I looked outside the building.

Ugh tell me about it.

"Yeah. It's nothing big." I replied.

"What do you mean nothing big? It's huge. So where are you living now?" I felt him lean on the railings.

"Alone." I replied.

"Alone?! Where?" He seemed shocked and faced me.

"Near school." I answered still looking outside.

"Really? Well you can come by at our house anytime if you live near school. Mom has been wanting your presence lately. " He said.

And I remembered that they also live nearby the school.

"Oh yeah! Glad you reminded me. Maybe I'll come by later. Have some dinner at your house. Got no food in my fridge lately. Tired of eating ramyun." I said and laughed.

"Yeah. That would be fine." He said.

Did I also forgot to mention that his parents and my parents are close? That's why Jin is close to me too. We've been friends since we were young.

"Must be tough living alone huh?"

"Yeah a bit. But it's also nice. I can focus on myself more... You know you're weird. I don't know you can be this serious hahaha." I laughed and looked at him.

"Can't this gorgeous man be serious too?" He said and started feeling handsome again.

"Where's the gorgeous man?" I said and looked around jokingly.

He laughed and slightly pushed me.

"Hahaha! Jin jin jin. Granpa jin!" I teased.

"Well you're a kid! Short legged ugly girl." He teased back.