thank you

Dear reader,

First of all, thank you for wanting to read this story once you came across it. Thank you to those readers who only read Neverland, for those who completed both of the two books, and even to those readers who stopped reading after a few chapters. Regardless how much of my story you've read, I am extremely thankful for every read I've received. Thank you for your sweet comments as well. I loved reading them and they really pushed me to update. Thank you for taking a second to vote also. Because of you all, Neverland and Wonderland have been ranked, which makes me so fucking happy. I love you all so much.

This story is dedicated to everyone who's been called crazy or anyone who has a voice in their head telling them to do one thing when they should do the other. You're not crazy, you're amazing.
This is also dedicated to anyone who is in the midst of finding themselves. You'll do it one day.

We've lost a few major characters in the books:
Rest in peace Amethyst, Alaska, Alice, And Luke. You guys were my favorite characters and I'm so happy I could play as you for a while in my mind.

(If anyone wants to make a trailer for Wonderland, I'd LOVE YOU!)

I guess that's all I have to say. Thank you all once again, I love you.

Stay young,

Sam