16

S E U L G I

The first day of school came and I am not ready to show my face to my new school.

Why?

It's because I am scared of seeing my ex, I'm not confident to see her again after so many years. I caused her so much pain and I don't want to add more.

I badly miss her, but I can't go near her.

"Yah! Why are you eating so slow? You need to move fast! You can't be late on your first day." Said Sunmi.

Sunmi has been my apartment buddy since I transferred to Camp Academy. We get along well and we treat each other like sisters, ko more than that.

I acted like I didn't hear what she says and continue to eat my food slowly.

I don't want to be late, but I am too nervous that I don't care anymore that I would be late on my first day at Mademoiselle Academy.

"Aish! I'll go ahead already, good luck on your first-day kid. And, don't do stupid things in front of your ex or she'll hate you more."

"Yah!"

Before I could get her, she sprints out of the apartment.

While I was enjoying eating my breakfast slowly, I got a text from Lisa.

From: Lisa
Hey, where are you?

Should I tell her that I am still at my apartment?

To: Lisa
I might be late, I'm stuck in traffic.

Well, it's obvious that I am not yet on my way to school. Mademoiselle is near from my apartment, it's 10 minutes from my apartment. My apartment is a little bit far from Camp, it always took me 20 minutes to reach there.

My friends never had been here at my apartment, they don't know where I live, every time that we'll be having sleepovers, it always at Chaeyoung's since she lives alone in a condo.

After finishing my breakfast, I brush my teeth real quick and put all of my things in the car and drive on my way to the Academy.

"You're late because?" I raised my eyebrow at the security guard standing near the gate.

I didn't mind him and walk my way to find my room.

"Oh sh*t I forgot that Mademoiselle is big." I told myself.

Well, I know my way here, since I come here for competitions before when I was still studying at Juvenile Academy, Mademoiselle younger sibling. Well, that's how we call it.

I run towards my room and my heart is beating so fast.

First, it's because I am late. Second, I am scared that the teacher is terror. Third, it's because Irene might be there, I hope not. But I know that she is there because she is smart as hell.

"Good morning ma'am! I'm sorry I'm late." I said as I open the door aggressively.

"Ms. Kang, the first day of classes, and yet you are late?"

"Sorry Ma'am, it won't happen again." I said.

"Okay, stand in the middle and introduce yourself." I walk in front and saw three intimidating eyes looking at me.

"Hi, I'm Seulgi Bernette Kang, just call me Seulgi, nice meeting you." I said and bow down.

I look at my friends and glared at them when I saw them stopping themselves from laughing.

"Stuck in traffic, I see." Lisa said and they all laugh lightly.

I didn't mind them and slowly look at the back.

She was listening attentively to the student speaking in front.

She still looks the same as the last time I saw her, but she got prettier, she now looked more matured.

I suddenly turn away when she caught me looking at her.

-

"I'm Joo-hyun Irene Bae, your ASC President." She's the ASC President? Wow.

I remembered back when we were still together, she told me that she wanted to be the Academy Student Council President someday, and she did.

"Okay, it's nice to meet you all my students, I just want to remind you again that no going out of the Academy until it's time to go home. Arrasso?"

"Ne!"

I still don't know the name of this teacher and I don't have any plans of knowing her name.

Going out of the room, I saw Irene walking with her friends towards somewhere.

Jisoo unnie pulled Lisa towards the parking lot to grab the thing she would give to her said 'future girlfriend'.

Once they head back, we headed first to our lockers and stuff in some of our things.

"Let's go find my baby!" Jisoo said.

"Yah! She hasn't said yes to you, pabo." I said.

She glared at me and I gave her a teasing smile.

We searched around the Academy which is pretty tiring because the Academy is really big that we search every corner just to make sure that Rosé is there.

"Yah! This is too tiring! Can we eat first?" Jeongyeon unnie complained.

We headed to the cafeteria only to see that Rosé is there with her friends. I look at their table and didn't see Irene.  I roam my eyes around and saw her with her sisters and Nayeon near the cashier.

I unconsciously smile while looking at her.

"Aw!" I complained when Joy hit me with her elbow.

"Look at Irene unnie's friends." Joy whispered and I slowly look at them.

Oh sh*t! I just want the ground to eat me alive right now. They are staring at me, with a death glare!

I gulp and smile them awkwardly.

I released a breath when we were finally away from the table.

"Their stares scared me to death." I told my friends and they laugh at me.

-

Irene with her three sisters are now touring us around the Academy which is making the surrounding around us awkward.

Once the tour was done, Irene immediately left.

I guess I ruined her mood.

I sigh as we head back to my friends.

"It's okay unnie, you can clear things out to her if you want. So she can get the closure and so you won't always feel the guilt every day." Said Chaeyoung when she noticed that I was down.

I hope so...

~•~

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! I hope you guys are receiving the love that you guys deserve. Love you all!