The Past

It was the last day of school and me and my friends were preparing for a One Direction concert, I was ready when suddenly one of my friend called me then said "Sorry I cant go" so as I good friend I kindly declined her one of my friends then said "what are we gonna do now she was the one who's gonna drive us there", my mom then replied I can drive you there, ObViOuSlY I wouldn't disagree so we hop up the car then left. When we arrived there was no people or a huge line, "we must have arrived early" one of my friends said then I saw someone holding a rainbow teddy bear then I realized Its Louis, I was freaking out like wtf hes walking towards me he stopped and said "hello luv you must be early come back stage" ObViOuSlY I would say yes, then me and my friends followed Louis and hes security guard , We were going to a very huge room that has a lot of games and food and trash everywhere, then one of my friends shouted OMG its Harry aghhh (who would not shout) Liam then walked in with Zayn in his arms flirting to be sure Niall then walked in He was so cute in person, "Hey sexy Niall said" then I replied "oh really look who's talking" Harry and Louis was sitting in a couch cuddling and tickling each other (Husbandsss) Well I dont know what got into my mind but I said "hey you two can I join" the moment that I realized that I said such words I was frozen from shock then I heard Louis voice "are you alright luv?" in a concerned voice "yeah im alright just a little bit woozy" Harry then replied "come here sit with me and Niall" ObViOuSlY I would say yes ObViOuSlY then I sat besides Niall, Niall was so kind but he wouldn't share his food "Harry stop they're mine hmp."Niall was pouting "Niall stop acting like a child give some too Y/N "Harry said. Zayn then sat besides me, Zayn was touching my hair then he" said you're hair is so soft what shampoo do you use?" Im currently using (shampoo product)"we have the same" Zayn said. Then my mind went blank then I said "Zayn do you want to fuck me?"

Hi guys this is my very first time writing. so if something is wrong you can tell me hehe just please with kindness hehe and also dont forget to vote