Present

Fucking me as usual Zayn starts.
Zayn will be drilling my ass and harry will just sit there and put his cock out so i can suck it and louis can fuck Harry at the back And liam and niall would be all over zayn and louis I would be so satisfied i would be wrecked yummy there all scrumptious Specially Liam he should be the one drilling my ass ughh my desires are just so weird and sexual i dont know why... Liam then will pull harry out because harry already came on my back liam then pulled me then hes huge cock slip into my opened ass ughhh zayn would be the one im sucking on his long ass cock would be delicious then Louis i would let him fuck me more so that my ass would be wrecked ass fuck but atleast I get to let the three of them wreck me I would not want Niall drill my ass because its already wrecked.. I would love them all to fuck me but i got so tired and sticky and sore... The next day... They were performing on stage while im watching them at the back stage I was getting horny ass fuck specially the part when zayn said i want me in you in a high note as usual... They were done performing we went Back to the hotel we were staying in we got in there i was on the wall my back slammed on the wall when liam pushed me towards it liam was all over me and i dont know why... since Louis Zayn Niall and Harry were out it was just me and liam in the room... We continued kissing each other passionately liams tongue was tied with mine then I broke the kiss then pushed him towards the bed told him to unzip his pants then let your hard ass cock out then I started licking it then he said to me "Just put it in would yah" in a loving and demanding way then i shoved it in my mouth and it went straight to my throat i swallowed it and it was yummy then they arrived unexpected zayn was in shock by the look he was expressing.. Zayn said in a groggy voice "Why would you do this to me i thought that we would be able to share him" Niall then cut in "Wow now hes not a sex toy is he?"Harry was looking at me with disappointment in his eyes then I finnaly had the courage to speak for myself" Zayn It wasn't me who started it i was gonna wait for all of you specially you your my favorite one specially your long ass Dick And also sorry for saying the word favorite but i dont have a favorite i just want all of you to fuck me in the same time"... Time was passing bye Zayn and the rest of them already forgave me and we were going out to get some dinner we went to the closest Mexican restaurant then ordered take out then when we arrived back at the hotel Harry was getting tired and louis was the one who kept him awake... We were done eating and then we went staright to bed the next morning i woke up so hard hoping we would have morning sex Then i just realised i was in the middle of five gorgeous men they were just sleeping there all cozy and hard... I had the urge to touch all of there groins specially liams which was the thickest one and he was wearing basketball shorts Niall was wearing boxers and harry was wearing pajamas also Louis was wearing the same pair of pajama harry has... "Husband things"... I did then touch them all palming them so they could wake up early and fuck me... The first one who waked up was Zayn then he asked me "Am i really your favorite?" Then i answered "no i dont  have a favorite remember" zayn then said "oh okay lets just wake them up and lets have it your way" i was in shocked of what he said "what my way? " then it just snapped i can finally have a fivesome with the One Direction members what the actual fuck.. Later on harry woke up going out to buy lube and condoms while me and the rest was drinking coffe and tea... i was getting ready to get fucke by five men that has huge and long cocks then harry arrived with a bag full of condoms and a bottle of lube that was really expensive... I ended up in the bed already open from five men fingering me and my ass was already sore as fuck  then I said "Liam can you go in first then next You zayn Louis come over here in front of me i wanna suck you, and harry you fuck Louis by the back and, niall i wanna kiss then you'll take over liam when he will cum okay" hehehe Liam then went straight in... he thrusted so hard it hit my prostate... Then "i moaned yess daddy ugh harder" Liam then said "wait okay Zayn is still getting harder how about you suck Louis off so that harry can finnaly fuck Louis" Harry then replied "hey i can wait hmmm" "oh come on lads lets just get started louis then said " I didn't notice that Zayn was already in me so both were already in me it didn't even hurt anymore from all the experience I had with them... Later i was moaning fuck at all of them because all of them came on me everywhere god i just wanted to kiss them all at once... Later on i found myself beside Niall hugging me close ass fuck i felt the sticky ness of the cum that was all over the bed, i saw zayn and liam cuddling at the other side of the bed and harry and louis was also cuddling on the other side of the bed so it means i would end up with niall. Niall was the most kind and sweet person i ever met so that would be lovely if me and niall end up together forever that would be so Fucking great... Later on Zayn woke up waking me up "hey  wake up lets take a bath together" i said to him "its 6 in the morning its too early" "Zayn then said its okay ill wash you up zayn smirked" okay fine ugh why am i so sticky "its because we love to fuck you up zayn giggled"