Vacation

We ended up having sex in the bathroom, when we were done bathing I didn't bring any clothes so I borrowed one from Louis but Harry won't agree cause it's all he's he said then I asked Zayn, Zayn the kind person he is he lets me borrow one of his large shirts that is definitely cozy. We were all bored because they're were no more shows to do, no more performing until 1 month so Niall decided to say "Mates we should go to a trip to the Philippines" (Irish accent) "So y/n wanna come with us?" they all looked at me like I was not gonna agree like who wouldn't agree with them so ObViOuSlY I said yes

We were heading to the airport when suddenly I forgot to ask permission from my parents so I called them "Hey mom can I go to the Philippines" my Mom then said "who are you with?"  Louis then took the phone "hello We are One Direction we would lovely like to borrow y/n" "okay son just take good care of him/her" mum said "thank you" Zayn said from the back

"We are almost there" Liam said.
As we arrived there I "accidentally" left my phone in the car so I asked Harry to come with me well I had to force Harry to come with cause he was so clingy with Louis, so we were on our way there then a fan suddenly saw Harry with me, the fan then shouted Oh my God its Harry Styles from One Direction then a huge crowd formed running towards us, Harry and I was quick enough to run away from the crowd (or mob). We had to leave my phone or else we would miss our flight, as we got back Louis was already In with Niall so Basically Zayn and Liam was the one who were waiting for me and Harry.

As were on the way to Philippines I got fookin horny as fuck so I kindly asked Zayn to Fulfill my desire "Zayn Im feeling horny" I whispered to him "were should we do it love?" Zayn then answered "ObViOuSlY somewhere private" I said to him, we asked the other's if it was okay well they all agreed except for Liam because he was having fun with his husband "Make sure to wear protection" Liam shouted out of nowhere, "we'll that was embarrassing" Zayn said looking at me with joy in his eyes. As we arrived in the Bathroom I was quickly undressing myself and Zaddy Zayn was slowly unzipping his pants then quickly palmed hes member so that it will get hard then he was quick enough to slip in protection and put it in me, "ugh Zayn you should have warned me" I moaned "You like it princess? " Zayn said "Yes Zaddy I do" I Fucking moaned again", suddenly I heard knocking from the door "Oi oi you done with y/n" Louis said on the other side of the door "Zayn and y/n hurry up please I want to get fucked too"Harry said in a begging voice" Im about to cum "Zayn said" Faster Zaddy Faster" I was completely lost when he came on me "Oh sorry princess" Zayn said in a very sexy tone "its okay Zaddy you were wearing protection right?"I asked "Yeah I was wearing one" Zayn then answered.
We got out of the Bathroom all eyes were on us and Niall was casually Laughing and Liam was staring directly at me, when I got back to my seat Liam then arrived brought a cup of coffee "here maybe you got exhausted in there" Liam looking at me with a gorgeous grinning smile.