Philippines

As you arrived in the Philippines, Liam was the one who woke you up from your deep sleep, "you were so asleep that you even said some pretty funny words" Liam said while laughing with the others "Hey I was tired okay" you replied with a pout "dont dont do that princess or else will do it again" Zayn replied with a grin on his face.

-You all have arrived in the hotel-
"Guy's look I bought some matching jerseys, oh shit I forgot to buy for y/n" Niall said "No its okay" you replied with a smile. "Go try them on"
One, two, three smile *click*

"Let me see" Harry asked "Here you go"you said "its beautiful love" Harry said while smiling, "Look at Liam he looks so fookin weird" Louis inserted "Hey I don't look weird" Liam answered "Who agrees with me" Louis then spoke from the back "Nobody...

"Let me see" Harry asked "Here you go"you said "its beautiful love" Harry said while smiling, "Look at Liam he looks so fookin weird" Louis inserted "Hey I don't look weird" Liam answered "Who agrees with me" Louis then spoke from the back "Nobody" You said "Oh you fookin loosahs" Louis said while making tea.

We all went out to eat and I was craving for chicken so we went to KFC (any restaurant). When we got there nobody even noticed the fact that One Direction went in the building without any Paps/paparazzi chasing them. We were going back to the hotel that we were staying in food in our hands.

We arrived in the hotel then we went in and eat as fast as we could so we would sleep early and have fun tomorrow morning, but suddenly I felt so horny "uhm Leeyum Im feeling something deep inside" I really want to get fucked, Liam then replied "what is it that you're feeling deep inside hm?" I asked him shyly "Is it okay if I want to have sex right now? " Liam was in shocked then he replied "Do you want me to get the others? "You replied with a pout "No need too I just want you only you" "Okay love If you say so" Liam then replied carrying you to bed, He then slammed you down straight to the bed then he quickly removed you're clothes and his, He then grabbed a bottle of lube and a condom, He then climbed on top of you and said "are you ready love" then you had the sudden urge to kiss him he then kissed you backed passionately, you're tongue and his tongue was tied together then you said to him "leeyum im open" Liam then replied "Alright love I'll put it in" He then thrusted so hard that it already hit you're prostate "Ugh Leeyum harder" He then thrusted faster and faster, "y/n im about to cum" Liam said "Cum in me" Then you replied, "You're eyes are so beautiful love" Liam "Yours too Leeyum".

"Good morning love wake up we gotta eat" Liam waking you up, When you got up you started to feel dizzy, "are you alright love" Liam asked in a concerned voice, then you replied "Im alright just a little bit dizzy." Good morning princess" Zayn greeting you and Louis, Harry, Niall. "So what are we gonna do today" , Niall asked everyone in the room, "We could go to some beaches or hike" You replied to Niall"there's a lot of good food around here right?"Niall asked the others were laughing Niall then asked "what's so funny boys? " Harry  then answered "oh you and you're obsession with food" Niall then answered with a pout "Hey I am not" You then cut in "yes you are but thats the thing I love about you" Niall then blushed.

You and The Boys arrived at the Beach

"Boys did you bring the sunscreen?" you asked them "Oh shit fuck shit I forgot to bring it" Louis said while laughing with the rest "Its okay dont need to curse that much" You then replied while laughing, Liam took of his shirt showing his fit body then suddenly he carried you and ran as fast as he could "Liam put me down" You asked Liam while laughing "No until we get to the water" Liam then replied while running towards the water, *Splash* Liam threw you to the water "Liam!! Why did you do that" You shouted, "Its okay Im here to save you" Liam replied while doing a superman pose. Louis and Harry were flirting with each other while Zayn and Niall were playing Volleyball, Liam was making a sand castle, and y/n was just watching them with a big smile she'll /he'll never forget this moment.