Replies

How dare you, you insolent cockroach!

Who gave you the right to insult my hair or choice of clothing!?

IN NO WAY AM I FAT!

I'll have you know that I am more than capable of starting trends!

And who are you to critique MY SERVE?!

So what if I prefer silence!?

It's not like it has anything to do with you!

I bet you don't even play volleyball, or any sport to begin with!

I bet you're an UNFASHIONABLE OBESE IDIOT who thinks you have a say at everything, because you'd rather insult someone than actually make an effort at something!

How did you even get my number, huh?

YOU CREEPY STALKER!

I have no idea who you're referring to that I rejected, but it's not my responsibility to keep track of everyone who stupidly claims to have fallen in love with me!

Do you think I want those confessions!? Go shove them up your ass! They're all yours!

And go crawl back into whatever hole you came from while you're at it, you undignified troll!

Suga, Daichi and Asahi couldn't help but laugh at the sheer intensity of Miya Atsumu's message. They never expected he would be the first to reply, or that he would actually counter each and every one of Suga's insults.

"I never imagined Miya could be so predictable." Suga chuckled to himself as he reread the message once again, patting himself on the back for pushing the younger setter's buttons.

Daichi sighed as he eyed the smaller man's proud disposition. "Well, what are you going to reply?"

Suga shrugged. "Nothing. Let's leave him hanging. He's probably used to instant gratification and undivided attention. So if we want to piss him off, ignoring him is the best way to go."

Asahi glanced at Suga's smirk, feeling a chill run down his spine. "Suga, if there's something I did in the past that wronged you, I apologize."

Suga scoffed at this, waving a hand in the air dismissively when a familiar chime reached his ears. He lit up at the name on his screen. "The black cat is finally awake!"

All three men huddled around the phone to read his reply.

Thank you for the message. I'm honestly very flattered! I'd have to apologize though. You see, I'm already in a relationship. I have been for a while now. But if it's alright with you, I wouldn't mind meeting up over coffee, in the chance that we might end up friends.

All three men immediately moved away from the phone. Daichi turned around to slam a fisted hand on his futon, while Asahi rolled over to lay on his bed face first.

Suga hopped to his feet to pace the room. "What does he mean he's in a relationship?!" He was the first to break the silence. "And what the hell does he mean about meeting up over coffee?!" Was the seemingly responsible and straitlaced Kuroo Tetsurou actually a lecherous player?

Asahi shook a fisted hand in the air in jealously. He may not have been the captain, but he knew the workload the position entailed. That plus the fact that they were in their third year, busy studying for their college entrance exams, whilst being in a top tier volleyball club… He was in shock that the Nekoma captain actually found time to date!