Second Round

Suga grumbled as he stayed laying down his futon faced away from the two other men in the room. He'd just gotten out of the hot springs, but it did nothing to calm his dissent. They just had to go and ruin his fun! What good was it if they wouldn't individualize the confessions? That was the best part of this whole thing! He clicked his tongue. He spent the entirety of his day drafting them for the second round of their prank. How could Asahi and Daichi just dismiss his ideas like that? Sure they messed up big time with Tendou, but it was one out of five chances! He sighed. This was going to be boring now, he was sure of it.

"Oh, Yaku replied."

Suga's ears perked up when he heard Asahi's voice. Not soon after, he and Daichi started chuckling to themselves.

"He's so excited!"

"I can imagine him fumbling around with his phone panicking!"

Suga tried his best to reel in his curiosity – pursing his lips and shutting his eyes closed. He would not look. Absolutely not. What did he care? After all, they banded together against him so they could outvote him.

"Uh-oh!"

Suga could hear shuffling from behind him.

"You take it!"

"No you!"

It sounded like the two of them were passing the phone around with an urgency that wasn't there initially. Suga scrunched his eyebrows. What? What was it? What did the Nekoma libero say? Damn it why wouldn't they just read the messages out loud?!

"What do we say?" Came Asahi's anxious tone.

Daichi sighed as he folded his arms across his chest. "We need to think of an excuse."

"How about the flying excuse?"

Daichi hummed in consideration. Sure it didn't work on the Shiratorizawa middle blocker, but Nekoma was a public school. The chances of its students being trust fund kids were low. He typed the excuse on the phone, showing it to Asahi who nodded in approval.

Suga fisted his hands as he rolled onto his face. Why did they use the 'going abroad' reason? What did Yaku say?

"What?!"

"You've got to be kidding me!"

Suga couldn't take it anymore. He sat up and crawled towards Daichi's futon to grab the phone out of his hands.

Oh I cnat believw you lkie me

I mean girla dotn usually pcik me

What schook do yuo go to

Howd you knpw me

Wouls you like ti meet

Suga scoffed at the sheer amount of typos, and the pathetic excuse Daichi and Asahi sent him in response. Going abroad to study? Really? They should have at least milked the exchange a bit more!

Me tpo

Ill be headinh to Russia too

Traininh

Suga's eyes popped out in disbelief. "Yaku's heading to Russia?! To train?!" He eyed the jealous looks on the other Karasuno third years that mirrored his own. He glanced back down on the phone in annoyance. "Eat shit! You salmon-haired shorty!"

When ate you leavinf

Maybe we cam meet uo

Suga clicked his tongue. Doesn't his phone have spelling check or autocorrect or something? What kind of person was completely incapable of sending a text without a single error?