Chapter 6: The End

*JEANS POV*

I wake up to find myself lying on the cold hard ground. I see Marco laying next to me and there were dried tears on his face. "Marco?". He wakes up and looks at me. "Yeah?".

"Where are we?" I ask. Then I feel someone bound rope around my mouth and I feel myself getting dragged backwards. "MARCO!" I shout. He notices I'm getting dragged but then gets tied up aswell.

I hear the same laugh I did before I got here...

The laugh of death....

*MARCOS POV*

I watch in horror as Jean gets dragged backwards. Then I feel something bound my wrists and ankles together, then I get blindfolded.

After what seemed like forever, the blindfold gets taken off. When I open my eyes they widen in horror. Kneeling unconscious in front of me was....

Jean....

"JEAN!" I scream at the top of my lungs. I watch in horror as Yuno Gasai walks out from behind him carrying a knife which is smeared with blood. She gives me an evil smirk and says "Welcome back Marco Bodt". She then grabs her knife and starts tracing lines around Jeans face, like the knife is a pencil and Jean's face is paper.

Every part of me urges her to stop but for some reason I can't move. It's like I'm frozen solid.

*YUNOS POV*

"I think it would be best to cut your legs off first" I smirk. I start to cut small cuts on Jeans legs. I look into his eyes and see that he is holding back from screaming. Marco just sits still. I then start to cut deeper into his legs and blood oozes out of the cuts.

*MARCOS POV*

"Why the hell am I back here?". She looks me in the eyes and smiles "Its simple, you didn't kill Jean... So I guess I'm going to have to do it for you...".

I feel tears stream down my face as Yuno cuts Jean until he's unconscious again. I feel a strong force knock me on the head and I black out.

When I wake up a person stands in front of me, but I don't recognise them. He looks like a grim reaper..

I hear muffled screams and turn around to find Yuno bounded to a chair. The strange man looks at me and I gasp. "Y...your..Death the Kid...a famous grim reaper...". He looks down at me and says "You better get out of here". He then disappears.

I immediately run towards Jean and carry him on my back. I then grab Yuno's knife out of her hand and I start to walk. After about 10 minutes of walking I get tired and place Jean down.

He doesn't look too good...

Tears start streaming down his face as he says "Goodbye Marco...". He then collapses in my arms and it was then I knew it was all over. I start crying as Jean dies slowly in my arms. He manages to say one last thing to me.

"I love you Marco.."

I hug him tightly as the life goes out of his eyes and whisper

"I love you too"

I then remember I have the knife on me and I thrust it into my stomach, making blood go everywhere.

"I'm coming Jean, don't you worry".