Chapter 2: Heaven & A Deal

"Oh, it was all just a dream"...

"Wait... Where am I?". I looked around
This isn't home... So where am I?
As I was pondering over my death, I saw a figure in the distance. It looked like they were wearing a cape. "Excuse me" I ask. "Where am I?". "Heaven" they replied.
I know that voice...

"Petra?" I said. "Marco?!" She replied. She ran towards me and hugged me tightly. "How come your here?" She asked. "Well... It's a long story" I reply. "How's Levi?" She asked impatiently. "Umm..." I started "I don't know". "How's Jean" I ask.

"He's fine but he didn't join the MP's" she replied. "What do you mean?!" I said. "Your joking right? Please tell me your joking". "Marco..." She starts. I hide my head in my hands then interrupt her. " NO! IT'S NOT TRUE! HE PROMISED ME HE WOULDN'T DIE!"

"He joined the Scouts" she said quietly

I replied. "Oh god... Not Jean...". "Wait what about the others? Eren, Mikasa and Armin?".

"Well" she says "Turns out Eren was a lot less human than we thought"."What do you mean?" I ask. "He's a titan" she says cautiously.

She can't be serious. I sink to my knees.
Eren? A Titan?

"How did you find out? I ask. "Well" she replied "I'm not exactly sure, but Levi described it so well". "I miss him so much" she says. At that moment she became a huge mess of tears and hugged me again. I then tore away from the hug and waves of pain washed over me.

What about my friends? Do they know I'm dead? What if Jean watched me die? Does he even know I'm dead?

Then I started bursting into tears aswell.

"I never realised how much you miss someone until there gone" I say. "Yeah" she replies. "I know exactly how you feel".

Then I saw a strange figure in the distance. I started running towards it and then beckoned Petra to follow me. "Who is that? She asks. "I think it's an angel of some sort" I reply. "Hello" the angel says. "I have a message for Marco Bodt and Petra Ral".

"What's the message?" I ask. Petra stared at me in confusion. "As you are in Heaven, there is a small reward for you". "Go on" I say.

"I'll let you return to the world, but you will only get an hour with your loved ones". "However... If you don't return within that time, then I will be glad to send you somewhere where you nightmares will be reality"

"Okay... We'll do it"

I get to see Jean... Finally a second chance

That was the last time I saw the angel...