The Beautiful Ones

'Roll it out and roll it back',Michael instructed,slowly dragging the rolling pin back and forth along the flat doughy surface.'Haven't you done that enough,I want me some pizza',Prince demanded mockingly,putting his hand on his stomach with a very convincing pout on his face.'Have to add the toppings first...unless you want a crummy pizza that tastes like hard,worn out dough',Michael laughed,reaching into the fridge for some fresh toppings that would not only make the pizza delicious but unique aswell. As he was rustling through different ingredients,Prince couldn't help to take a sneak peek at the lad's behind.So nice and shapely.'I don't think he realizes how good he looks from the back,aswell as the front',Prince thought to himself,smirking as Michael bent down lower giving him an even better view. 'I've found them,stuffed in the back they were',Michael sighed,bringing out four tubs of his favorite ingredients.'What's this',Prince grimanced,an unpleasant frown forming on his face as he dangled the vegetable between his fingers.'It's sliced mushroom, it'll taste nice on the pizza and so will the tomato,bacon and chicken',Michael smiled to himself,sprinkling a little salt on the base before bombarding it with colour and flavour.'Your a natural at this, it'll make a nice meal',Prince beamed,scowling a little as he held the sliced mushroom, quickly throwing it onto the pizza. Michael smirks slightly at his childish antics,rapidly shoving the mushroom around the pizza till he found a place suitable.

'Prince,your mother is on the phone',Rebbie exclaimed from the living room,as she spoke kindly to the woman about her day.'Go Prince',Michael pressured,trying to usher the smaller lad to the living room.'Okay,okay,I'm going',Prince laughed,putting down his big piece of melon that he was before chewing on.
'Hi ma,how's everything going',Prince smiled secretly loving to hear his mother's voice as he had been here at the Jacksons house for a week.'Mhm...yeah.....no ma,I ain't skipping school,Mike won't let me',Prince groaned then replaced it with a laugh as he spoke the last sentence.Michael liked it when Prince laughed,he had one of those special ones where you just had to awe over it.

'Jerome's being...himself and I'm doing alright,sooo yeah,we all good here',Prince stated,rolling his eyes as he had to be subtle about Jerome's behavior. He couldn't risk his mother coming home and taking him away...away from Michael.'Thanks ma,okay bye no-',Prince chirped but he was soon cut off.'No,urgh...they're a waist of time',Prince snapped,pacing a little as Michael peeped round the corner to assess the situation.He had just finished slotting his handmade pizza in the oven.'It's stupid,I go once a week and it does nothing for me',Prince demanded,getting more agitated as the phone call went on.'NO MA',Prince hollered down the phone,which for sure would cause her a slight headache.'Prince,what are you so upset about',Michael whispered soothingly as Prince frustratedly but the phone to his chest,muffling any noise.

'My ma wants me to go to another stupid anger management class...she's given up on Jerome going since he never cared for it and only caused trouble',Prince whispered spitefully,sucking his teeth.'And what's so bad about that,it helps you control your temper more',Michael spoke,confusion coming into his voice.Prince took a deep breath and put Michael on hold as he began to talk to his mother again.'If I go...I want Michael to come with me',Prince insisted,putting his hand on his hip as his mother began to give him an earful about how it's not a place to bring friends.Michael suprisingly wasn't shocked by the idea as he was used to Prince's spontaneous mind.'Well I ain't going if Michael can't tag along,I hate it there...he's the only one that'll make it slightly bareable',Prince groaned making Michael put his head down to hide the blush spreading across his cheeks.

'Alright ma,I'll make sure to not get him caught up in anything',Prince smiled, playfully winking at Michael to let him know his ma was on-board.'Bye ma',Prince smirked,hanging the phone back on the hook.'How am I supposed to help you in anger management',Michael sighs,let out an annoyed huff as Prince looked at his apologetically.'I've hated anger management since I was a kid...you say what your angry about and then someone else will find some way to nag you on it....always ends in shouting and fights but my mother somehow thinks it's helpful...I've not been in a while though',Prince scoffs, wondering why his mother even bothered to have an opinion on these meetings as she never showed up to one.'I'm sorry Prince...I'll go with you to make it a bit easier',Michael smiled,putting a caring hand on the side of Prince's arm,slightly rubbing it. Michael was flaberghasted by how much muscle he could feel through these moderate touches.Of course Michael had a good collection but Prince had the whole damn series!